Tuesday, September 23, 2014

WHO'S YOUR ENEMY?

Dear One, Most wars are lost because of lack of knowledge of the strategies of their enemies. Sometimes battles are lost because countries invade cities and kill the innocent inhabitants because of the misconception that an enemy is housed there. The most pitiful result of war is when the soldiers are killed by their own friends, having been mistaken for an enemy. That is commonly called "friendly fire." The families of the victims have to face the fact that their children were killed by their friends. Forgiveness is even more difficult in those circumstances. My heart goes out to everyone involved, the killer, his family and the victim's family. A more pitiful situation involves My children who judge others or who refuse to forgive others. They judge others for their actions, all the while being perpetrators of spiritual "friendly fire," themselves. I spoke explicitly about this when I said through My Holy Spirit that your battle is not with flesh and blood but it's with principalities and powers of the air, meaning the devil and his demons. When My children are spiritually uneducated about the devil and his works, they blame people for their problems. Then they end up killing their families or their friends with "friendly fire" either in reality or they send bullets of judgment, hatred, anger, bitterness, strife or disgust at flesh and blood when all the time their enemy, the devil, escapes the weapons of destruction which I gave to My children to defeat the true being behind all evil, the devil. Spiritually uneducated people sometimes blame Me for their problems and I become the enemy in their minds. They lash out at Me instead of using the authority that I gave them to defeat the true perpetrator of the evil. I understand their spiritual ignorance, but I grieve also at their ignorance because their lack of revelation definitely costs them their blessings and often costs them their lives. I often ask My children this question, "Who is your Father?" I want them to proclaim that I am their loving Father. Now I ask you, "Who is your enemy?" I want you to know that the devil is your enemy and that he seeks to devour you. If you do not know that, you will be guilty of spiritual "friendly fire" and will target either Me or some of My other children, blaming either Me, your family or your friends for causing your problems. The devil hides his works from you and laughs at your spiritual ignorance and the results of it, which is that you battle against flesh and blood instead of battling him with the armor that I gave you. I gave you the Commander In Chief, the Holy Spirit, and His myriads of angels to defeat your true enemy, the devil. Don't be guilty of "friendly fire". You have spiritual eyes to know your true enemy and you have the weapons of warfare to defeat him in everything he brings against you. Your weapons are mighty to the pulling down of spiritual strongholds. The only weapons the enemy has are lies, deception, accusations and tempting thoughts. Spiritual "friendly fire" is the result of being ignorant of who is your enemy. It's not Me. It's not other people. It's the father of lies, the devil. Your Loving Father Ephesians 6:10-20; I John 3:6-7; I Peter 5:8; Galatians 5:13-25; II Peter 2;3-4.

No comments: