Wednesday, September 10, 2014

LIFE COMES FROM THE LOINS

Dear One, My tutoring, by My Holy Spirit through Peter relating to your thoughts, is valuable advice. He amplified a teaching of Jesus, just like Jesus said the Holy Spirit would do. Controlling your thoughts is the precursor to controlling your tongue which we have discussed as being set on fire by hell. I said you are condemned by your negative words and you are justified by your positive words. My Spirit said that you must gird up the loins of your mind. I was telling you that controlling your thoughts is important to your prosperity and success in life. In that same admonition, My Spirit said that you must be sober, meaning that you must be serious about protecting your mind, becoming powerful in self restraint, setting your hopes on Me and the grace that is given to you. Further explaining girding up the loins of your mind, I said through My Spirit that you need to be a child of mine who is not conformed to the emotional passions of your former ignorance but being conformed to Jesus who was holy while still in the earth, that you should desire to be holy in all of your conduct. Peter further explained the girding up on the loins of our mind by saying that purifying your mind will cause you to have a sincere love for all people, loving them from your heart. The Holy Spirit said through him that you have been born anew of imperishable seed through My loving and abiding word. He said that you should speak loving, life-giving and abiding words to others which begins with your purifying your thoughts, girding up your mind to only accept words that will further build My love inside of you. In girding up the loins of your mind, My Spirit taught you through Peter that you should put away all thoughts of malice, guile, insincerity, envy and slander. He said that, like a newborn baby, you should only yearn for pure spiritual milk that comes from Me so that you will grow up into full salvation because you have tasted My kindness. Full salvation is having destroyed the works of the devil. I further told you to abstain from the passions of the evil one which wage war against your mind. You do that by refusing to allow negative rhetoric to invade your mind, stealing your peace. Abstaining from evil passions happens when you have girded up the loins of your mind. My Spirit said through Peter that another way to gird up the loins of your mind is for you to be respectful and submissive to your governing authorities, not only to the kind but also to the overbearing. In that way, you will refuse to hear rebellious rhetoric and you will continue to inherit My blessings, just like Joseph did while under the slavery of Pharaoh. Although a slave, He eventually was put in charge of all of the kingdom because of his wisdom and his respect for the rulers. He lived like a king. Joseph even saved from starvation his brothers who had sold him into slavery, causing them to be prosperous again after a devastating famine. I said to gird up the "loins" of your mind because human life comes from the sperms in the loins of men, the genitals. Your blessed life depends upon you girding up the loins of our mind, protecting it from evil rhetoric which comes either directly from the evil one or from the mouths of people who are influenced by evil to speak words which are contrary to My will. Girding up the loins of your mind is the same as protecting your heart, for out of it flows the issues of life. When you have girded up the loins of your mind, refusing to allow negativity to invade it, then you will only speak words which justify the fact that you are My child and you will inherit your full inheritance, just like Joseph, the son of Jacob, did. He entered into the promised land of prosperity while he was still physically under slavery in a distant land. Your speaking always comes from your thinking. When you judge your thoughts, you will filter your words. Then you are on your way to My full inheritance of blessings. People will see your good works of love, peace and grace and they will glorify Me. Your Loving Father I Peter 1: 13-25; I Peter 2:1-3; I Peter 2:11-25; Proverbs 4:23. Philippians 4:6-8, The prosperity of Joseph is found in Genesis 37-50.

No comments: