Thursday, September 18, 2014

THEORY VERSUS REALITY

Dear One, My children believe Me for answers to prayers. When the prayers are answered, My children are thankful for the answers. Most of all, they are thankful for My love shown to them through the answered prayers. There is a spiritual principle for love always giving. That principle is outlined in the most quoted scripture in My Instruction Book; that being that I loved the world so much that I GAVE My Son that whoever believes in Me will not perish but have eternal life.

 So giving is an outgrowth of love. When My children give to the poor, the hungry, the depressed and the oppressed people, they are giving to Me also because I said what you do to the least of My children you do to me. Giving to the unfortunate is giving to Me because I live in them. When My children experience answered prayers and speak to others of My goodness, they become aglow with my Spirit. Their thankfulness for the love shown to them is apparent on their countenance and they become glowing examples to the world of My love. I said that when others hear the testimonies, they will know the reality of My love and glorify Me, or become aglow with Me also. I told you years ago that if you would believe Me for answers to prayers, allowing Me to do miracles in your life, that you would have such magnificent testimonies to tell that I would bring spiritually needy people into your path so that you can tell them about My love for my children in rescuing them from problems just like I did for you. Don't you see that the real gospel, the real good news for you to tell people is that I have saved you from the works of evil in your life and I am well equipped to save them from the effects of evil in their lives also. People don't want to hear theoretical stories that happened two thousand plus years ago. They want to hear true stories of what I have done individually for My children currently. That is the living word of testimony. You become aglow when you tell of My good works in your life. Then the hearers will glorify Me and want to know Me. People never forget a living testimony. It stays with them for life. People forget theoretical testimonies that happened years ago unless it amplifies the reality of your testimony. You can even become aglow with My Spirit when I give you dreams or visions of the answers to prayers before the answers are manifested. You spiritually see and hear the events before they happen and you become aglow with My love because I have given to you the oath that I will do what I have promised. The writer of the book of Hebrews tells about the promise and the oath. The oath is when you are infused with faith by either a gift of faith or by dreams or visions relating to the promise. That is the oath, the guaranty of faith. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen by the human eye. You can see the answered prayed with your spiritual eyes before you see them with your human eyes. When you receive My oath that I will do what I promised, you also become aglow with My Spirit. People want to hear "true confessions" about the evidence of My love that I show toward you. Tell them. They are starving. People don't want to know that I can do something. They already know that because I am God. They want to know that I DID do acts of love toward you through answered prayers. They want reality, not theory. With your stories of the reality of My love, other people will believe that I WILL do the same for them. Become aglow with My Spirit and you will draw all men to Me because you are lifting up the reality of My love. Your Loving Father John 3:16-17; I John 3:8; Hebrews 6:9-29; Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 10:13-17. .

No comments: