Friday, October 24, 2014

CHOOSING YOUR HEAVENLY DADDY - Oct. 24, 2014

Dear One, Think about it, I am the only good father people in the earth can choose for themselves. Every other father is chosen for them either by birth, adoption or being fostered. I am the Father of choice, a Father who is chosen for My goodness and My kindness. I am chosen for My good gifts to My children. I am chosen by My children because of My bountiful inheritance that I have stored up for those who choose me and My loving ways.

When My children wisely choose Me, they can still at any time, because I have given them free will, leave Me for another father, the father of lies and evil who constantly tempts them to leave My family and bind themselves to him and his curses because he has promised pleasurable living as his reward for obeying his temptations. After My children experience the evil of his kingdom, I have made provisions for My children to return to Me at any time for My forgiveness and the return of My inheritance because My goodness, My forgiveness and mercy are everlasting. You teach your children the prayer that I am good and I am great, yet you have been taught by some teachers that I am also the dispenser of bad punishment to My children who leave Me for riotous living. Those teachers fail to see that it is the devil who dispenses bad punishment on the children of the father of lies. Evil is his character. That is why when you remove the D from his name, the devil, it becomes the word evil. We have talked about how adding an O to the middle of the word God produces the word good, which is a fruit of My Holy Spirit because He is My Spirit. I am not evil. I am good constantly. From where would I get evil? There is no evil in My heaven. There is only evil in hell. There is also erroneous teachings that I teach My children by using evil or bad punishments when they have strayed from My family. Often My children will learn a lesson from the poisoned experiences of obeying evil, but the lessons have not been taught by Me. I only teach by words, as Jesus said when He said to His disciples that they had been pruned by His words. So My teaching tools are always My words which are called revelations. How much better it is for you if you will learn by My life changing revelations, My personal words to you, rather than having to experience the pain of learning a lesson from wallowing in the evil of the devil‘s curses. All good and perfect things come from Me. I am the good Father whom you have chosen to have My life inside of you. You have experienced My new birth and the anointing of My Holy Spirit who reveals My truth to you. You don’t need anything else to live in My constant love, mercy, peace and goodness. You will notice that goodness and mercy are twins just like faith and patience are twins. It is because of My goodness that My mercy is everlasting. It is because of patience that faith produces My promises. Let it not be said that I use evil to teach you. You often choose to learn by evil experiences. I only teach by My loving words. Your Loving Father Psalm 23:6; Psalm 25:7-10;John 10:7-11; John 14:23-27; John 15:7-14; Deuteronomy 28:1-14.

No comments: