Monday, October 20, 2014

MERCY IS COMPASSION - Oct. 10, 2014

Dear One, When you move from My family of blessings into the family of curses by obeying the prompting of the devil, you are in danger of receiving his curses which he has been distributing to My children since the beginning of the earth when Adam allowed him to enter into the earth. That is why I have repeatedly told My children that becoming transformed into My personality by having the mind of Christ in you, which displays My character of love and mercy to others, is paramount for your living in the blessings of My kingdom. You were made in My image with My characteristics but they were polluted in My children when the door to evil was opened by Adam. Yet, because of My love for My children, many times I spoke through prophets that mercy is better than sacrifice and hearing My voice is better than burnt offerings which absolved My children of sinful acts. I desire mercy. I am mercy. I teach mercy to everyone who will listen. Mercy is the opposite of judgment, yet My children say that I am judgmental, eager to rain judgment upon them. They attribute the personality of the devil onto Me because they don’t know Me and don’t welcome My loving teaching and tutoring of My Holy Spirit into their minds. I am merciful to the people who have been corrupted by evil because of their own ignorance of who is their enemy. Why would I desire for you to be merciful if I were judgmental? Jesus said I don’t judge and He doesn’t judge. The judge became the religious laws which I gave to point out the works of evil but the devil uses them to condemn people. So the devil is the dispenser of judgment, not Me. It is said that because My children have rejected Me, I have rejected them. The truth is that I never leave you. Isaiah listened efficiently to Me and he said that it’s the iniquities of My children that separate them from Me, meaning that when My children obey the temptations of the devil that the messengers of the devil come between My children and Me so that they cannot hear My merciful promptings. He said that My arms are neither so short that I cannot save, nor is My ear so dull that I cannot hear your pleas. He said that the iniquities of My children separate us. Yet, when you return to Me, hearing My voice, you are restored to My blessings. That is called gospel, good news. How much better it is for you that you would constantly hear My discerning of spirits, judging between them, so that you will know which voices in your head to reject, that being the temptations of the devil, and which promptings that you need to accept and believe, that being My tutoring words to you. That is why I said that mercy is better than sacrifice, because I will always prompt you to be merciful to others instead of judgmental, which is the character of the devil. You sow either to My family of love or you sow to the devil’s family of judgment and fear. The fruits of your life show whose family you have embraced, either mine or the devil’s. Becoming merciful to all people will cause you to inherit My blessing of mercy. It’s the principle of sowing and reaping. As I am, so are you in the world. You must be merciful to all people, compassionate and forgiving, just like I am. Your Loving Father I Samuel 15:1-22-23; Isaiah 59:1-2; Jeremiah 31:34; Hebrews 8:11-13; Galatians 5:16-25.

No comments: