Monday, October 20, 2014

MERCY BETTER THAN SACRIFICE

Dear One, Mercy is My compassion, regardless of the sins, transgressions, iniquities or mistakes that a person makes. It is unconditional kindness and forgiveness. Mercy is My constant attitude toward My children. Jesus demonstrated My mercy to humanity when He cured the illnesses of people whose illnesses were caused by their own transgressions and sins. He didn’t require their confession of sins, He merely healed them because He understood their plight and He dispensed mercy every moment of His ministry in the earth. The important characteristic of My personality being mercy happens because I understand the battle between good and evil that My children experience while in the earth. I know the constant pull toward evil and the weakness of the wills of My children. I understand. A fruit of My Holy Spirit in your life is the ministry of mercy toward others and toward you. My mercy is everlasting. There is no end to My mercy because I am Love. Under My old covenant with a nation, I made provisions for people being forgiven of misdeeds. I provided sacrifices to be made which would rid My children of the guilt of their sins. When they would lay their hands upon an animal to be sacrificed, confessing their sins, the evil that precipitated the sins was transferred to the animal and then the animal died for the sin of those people, meaning that My forgiveness released the people from the guilt of their sins. Jesus became the sacrifice for the sins of the whole world when He was crucified. All of the sins of the whole world were laid upon His body and He became the payment for all sins that had been committed in the past and all sins that would be committed in the future. He suffered in his body so that you might be forgiven and that you might experience My mercy in its fullness. I said that mercy is better than sacrifice, meaning that with My Holy Spirit in you, you have the spiritual power to extend My mercy to everyone, even the people who commit the most horrible acts of evil . You can be merciful because you have struggled against sin yourself and you know the temptations can overcome you, causing you to yield to them. When I said that mercy is better than sacrifice, I meant that extending mercy to a person who has yielded to temptation, a person who is unworthy in your eyes or a person who does not fit your pattern of acceptance, being merciful to them is better than judging them and then making a sacrifice of asking for forgiveness for your judgment. Instead of judgment seeds being sown, your acts of mercy immediately free you from being judged by others and mercy frees you from the guilt of pride which always precedes a fall into judgment. My desire for My children is that they have unconditional mercy for others, like I have unconditional mercy for them, so that they will not reap the judgment that always comes from judging others. That is why I said to take the boulder out of your own eye so that you may help take the speck out of the eyes of others. The boulder of judgment of others in your own eye has horrible consequences for you because in judging others you have sown the seeds of judgment into satan‘s garden which will eventually curse you. My unconditional mercy extended by you to others has great rewards because you are extending My forgiveness to others when you have mercy on them. If you will notice, when people came to Jesus for healing they said, “Have mercy upon me.” His mercy healed them rather than judging them for the sins which plagued them. As My child, I desire that you do the same thing, that you have mercy for everyone so that you will not feel the need for confessing your sins of judging others when you should have extended mercy. Judging others will interrupt the flow of My blessings for you because judging is not a fruit of righteousness. It is a fruit of sin, itself. Mercy is a fruit of righteousness. “Blessed are the merciful for they will obtain mercy.” Your Loving Father Hosea 6:6-7; I Samuel 15:21-22; Proverbs 17:1; Hebrews 9:20-23; Psalm 22:50-51; Hosea 7:18-20.

No comments: