Sunday, October 26, 2014

SEEK TO SPREAD PEACE - OCT. 26, 2014

Dear One, Turmoil can be physical, mental or emotional. Turmoil is devastating to my children. Physical turmoil comes into a life causing fights, physical battles and verbal arguments. There is an absence of peace in physical turmoil which can result in serious injury and death. Mental turmoil comes into a life as worry, fretting, fear, dissension, strife, arguments, differences of opinions, pride, envy, jealousy and like thoughts which can completely debilitate a person mentally, causing him or her to retreat from life. Emotional turmoil comes into a life as domination, verbal abuse, emotional abuse, intimidation, belittling, sarcasm, etc. Turmoil is the opposite of peace. When there is peace in a family there is no physical, mental or emotional turmoil. My family is the only family in the earth which promises no turmoil of any kind. Jesus said to come to Me all who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest for your souls. I promise peace. Jesus taught that My children should not toil or spin out of control in worry but that they should have faith that I will feed them, cloth them, and care for them. That is freedom from mental turmoil. Jesus taught that My children should not return evil for evil done to them but they should turn the other cheek if someone strikes them on the cheek. That advice teaches you that you should not become involved in physical altercations, wars, family fights, arguments, etc., and then you will have physical, mental and emotional peace. I have taught that you should overcome evil with good. Jesus taught that emotional turmoil can cripple you. He taught that you should not judge others because judging comes from a spirit of pride, which goes before a fall. He also taught to forgive seven times seventy times, if necessary, to avoid any emotional turmoil that comes from persecuting another person in your mind by judging them or refusing to forgive them. He wanted you to have peace in your emotions that comes from your becoming a servant of peace to all mankind. Forgiving a person releases the person from your mind and releases you from the emotional turmoil of trying to get even with the person. I bring emotional peace to My children. My Son is called the Prince of Peace. All of My children should be My ambassadors of peace in the earth. I said that the peacemakers are called My children. The people who cause turmoil and fear are called children of the father of lies. Spread seeds of peace in your thoughts, your plans, your associations, your businesses, your churches, your families and you will be known as My children. Find rest for your soul in Me. I am the Father of Peace. My desire is peace on earth and good will to all people. Your Loving Father Matthew 5:7; Matthew 5:21-24; Matthew 5:38-47; Matthew 6:25-33; Matthew 7:1-5; Romans 12:17-21; Romans 14:17-19.
photo from sapphires moonbeams

No comments: