Monday, October 20, 2014

HARMONIOUS ORCHESTATIONS

Dear One, You have walked in many series of events which were obviously orchestrated by Me. You know that My orchestrations are always evident when there is harmony between the parties who are participants in events. Unity and harmony are synonymous. Discord is the opposite of harmony. Discord is orchestrated by the devil. It is the spiritual atmosphere that is present when the enemy of My children is in control. Discord in music is unpleasant to the human ear. Your ear will register cords which are not harmonious as unpleasant and difficult to be around. It’s the same thing in the heavens. Discord between My children produces sound waves in the heavens which repel My angelic workers, causing them to cease their protection and providing for My children. In the discord, the enemy forces of My children are invited to bring their evil works into play in the lives of everyone involved.

That is why mob rule is so easy for the enemy to instigate, because where there is strife there is every evil work, meaning every evil spirit. My orchestrations which put My full and efficient strategies into play are more easily accomplished when there is harmony and peace among the participants. That is why I asked My children to be in peace with all people, if at all possible. I even told men to be considerate with their wives so that their prayers will be answered. That is a clear and concise equation: husband in peace + wife in peace = prayers being answered. That carries over into all relationships. On the day of Pentecost My obedient children who were following My orders to go to Jerusalem to wait for My promise were of one spirit, the spirit of unity. That is when My Promise, as He was called by Jesus, was able to descend from heaven and live within My children. My Holy Spirit was the long awaited Promise, the promise that I would come and live within My children and be their “on site” Father, living within them and writing My words upon their hearts. Without the unity of spirit, My Holy Spirit would not have been able to enter the earth for His assigned ministry. In order for the orchestrated events that are My will to be manifested in the earth, harmony is vital. You can always find an area of agreement with anyone. Just listen for My Spirit and He will cue you how to initiate the unity. Every musical conductor requires that all instruments in the orchestra be in harmony before they begin their melodious offerings of entertainment. It’s the same in the heavens. In order for My orchestrations to be initiated and effectively carried out, harmony speeds the process along because there are no delays or barriers when there is peace among My children. I give My keys to you to make your life more enjoyable in the earth. They are keys to bringing My kingdom to earth in your life. Keep peace with all people and stay in harmony with them. Then your prayers will easily be answered and blessings will overtake you. Even your enemies will be at peace with you, which is what I promised. Love, God Acts 1:4-9; Acts1:14; Acts 2:1-4; Philippians 2:1-8; Romans 12:18; I Peter 3: 7-12; Proverbs 16:7.

No comments: