Saturday, October 25, 2014

PEACE, PEACE, WONDERFUL PEACE - Oct. 25, 2014

Dear One, The facet of My personality which means the most to My children is My peace. When My peace is resident inside of your spirit, delivered there by My Holy Spirit, then you can have quietness of mind, comforting faith and there is the absence of worry, fretting, fear and binding obligations. My children seek peace more than they seek any other gift from Me.

Jesus introduced My Holy Spirit to his disciples as the Comforter for a reason. Jesus knew that He would soon leave them and He knew that they would be distressed. He told them that it was expedient, much to be desired, that He would leave because when He did leave them that My Comforter, My very own Spirit, would come to live in them rather than only walking beside them in Jesus. He even described My Holy Spirit as “the promise of the Father.” What wonderful value Jesus gave to My Spirit, My greatest gift to people. To have My very life, My Spirit, inside of you is My greatest gift. Jesus died so that My gift would finally be available to people to speak My guidance to them individually, to speak My comforting words to them individually, to reveal My kingdom living to them individually, to dispense every facet of My personality to them so that they would become witnesses of My very being to the rest of humanity and to, most of all, defeat the devil’s work in the earth just like Jesus did. It was My Spirit who did the work in and through Jesus and it is My Spirit who does My work in the earth today. The Spirit of Truth delivers peace to My children. There are billions of people who have ended their own lives because they could not find peace for their minds. Their minds had become avenues for the devil to torture them with constant turmoil. My gift of peace was available to them but no one told them about My Holy Spirit and My peace. The very first evidence of the indwelling of My Holy Spirit in the lives of My children is My peace. Yes, quietness of mind and calmness of mind is the result of My Spirit indwelling a person and dispensing My peace, the peace that passes human understanding. After peace enters the minds of My children, then the influence of My peace in them begins His work of leading My children to have peace with others, setting the stage for My blessings to be dispensed to them. Where there is strife there is every evil work, but where there is peace there is every good work of mine. When there is peace in the minds of My children, there is easy access to My truth and guidance because there is no static blocking My voice. You are tempted to be in strife with others every day. When you submit your mind to Me, the fruit of peace inside of you, which is given by the Gift of Peace, will permeate your mind and erase all fears, all worry, all fretting and all condemnation. That is the duty of My Spirit, to bring peace to all people. He will do it for you, making you peaceful and making all your relationships peaceful. There will be unity where there was division and there will be peace where there was mental turmoil. Your Peace Loving Father James 3:16; II Timothy 1:18; Philippians 4:4-10; Isaiah 9:6-7; I Thessalonians 5:23; Psalm 55:18; Galatians 5:16-25; Luke 2:14; Acts 10:36:38.

No comments: