Friday, October 3, 2014

WHO IS LOVE?

Dear One, I showed My children through Jesus that I am Love. I reiterated that truth through Paul when he wrote over and over again that I am Love. I convinced Peter that I am Love. Since I am Love, it is impossible that I would do anything in the earth that is not loving. Condemning and judging is not Love. Injuring is not Love. Holding grudges is not Love. Being vindictive is not Love. Bringing evil upon someone because the person has done evil is not Love. Why would I tell you to return good for evil done to you if I didn't do the same thing? Why would I tell you to love your enemies if I didn't do the same thing? I introduced Love into the world. I invented Love in the world. My teachings through Paul about Love are descriptions of My Love for you. Remember that My Love for you is, first of all, kind. My Love for you is forever patient, even more so in your wrongdoings because your failures induce My forgiveness. I said that those who are forgiven will love more.

My Love for you is never jealous when you put things ahead of me in your devotion. . My love for you is never boastful, requiring your praise of Me. Praising Me is for your benefit because your praises declare to the heavens that I am your Loving Father. Praises are your Declaration of Dependence on Me. My Love for you does not insist on its own way before I bless you. I am constantly blessing you. It's your preoccupation with evil thoughts, words and deeds which cause you to separate yourself from My blessings. I easily forgive you for those times when you bind yourself to evil. My Love for you is not irritable. I do not lie in wait in the sidelines eager to punish you and exact from you the last portion of blessings. The devil does that. My Love for you is not resentful,. I never withdraw My Love because you have been disrespectful to me. My Love is constant, regardless of your actions. My Love rejoices when you have done good and been kind and loving because in doing those you are showing forth My character in the earth. My love does not rejoice when you mess up or when any of My children mess up. My Love for you bears up under all the sins, iniquities, failures, transgressions of all the people in the world because I understand the temptations of the devil and his persuasions. Remember, I walked in human skin in Jesus and I walk in your skin today in the person of My Holy Spirit. I understand your yielding to temptations. . My Love for you believes in your desire to know Me and hopes in your desire to follow My guidance. My Love endures all things, every failure that anyone can ever do and every religious and civil law that anyone can ever break. I am always there to pick up the pieces and restore My children to the benefits of being in My family. When I said that Love never takes into account a wrong suffered, that should give you a complete picture of the length, depth, width and height of My Love for you. My Love NEVER ENDS. Nothing can separate you from My Love. My Love is constant; it is forgiving, it is kind, it is good, it is enduring, it is patient and it is forever. Seek to know Me as Love. Your Loving Father I Corinthians 13:4-13; Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 5:5-11.

No comments: