Tuesday, October 21, 2014

FEAR'S TACTICS

Dear One, I have given to My children perfect examples of the power of faith in the lives of people. I even inspired writers to document the champions of faith in My History and Instruction Book. I also gave an example of a victim of fear, that being Job who feared that his children would sin; and because of that fear the things that he feared the most came upon him. You must learn that events in the earth are not to be feared because the evil power is in the fear itself because it is the personality of your enemy. I said, “What can man do to you?” I also said that nothing that is sent against you will prosper. Those are the thought processes you must dwell upon, not the thoughts that fear sends to you.

  Fear will strike you in your gut like the strike of a snake, which is the personification of the devil which I gave to the writer of the beginning of the earth when My children were deceived by the devil. That attack will try to rob you of your faith in Me. That is what it is sent to do by your enemy is separate you from me. You have the choice of whether to listen to fear mongers who delight in keeping you informed, they say, but you also have the choice to turn off the fearful words or exit the premises where fearful words permeate the air. Actually, they want you to be obsessed with their fearful words in order for you to continue to tune into their programs or their news. The fearful news boosts their ratings and boosts the fear in your mind. You become addicted to their fear. Then faith is cut off because you have willingly separated yourself from My encouraging, faith filled words. You have chosen fearful words instead of My faith filled words. Unfortunately, what follows an addiction to fear is being cursed in every area of your life, just like Job. That is why I wrote that you should fear not, fret not and worry not. I said that you should have faith in Me, pray at all times in the Spirit and love others as I love you. Recognize your enemy. It is fear. I even spoke through a patriot of your country when he said that the only thing to be feared is fear itself. I said that it has power to destroy you. Do not participate willingly in the fearful rhetoric that permeates your airways, either through your media sources or through your faithless friends and acquaintances. It will rob you of the faith that I give to you. Your decision to speak to fear and proclaim that, “I do not do fear,” is a powerful declaration. You should follow that with a proclamation that you only “do faith” in Me because you know that I care for you. Your declaration of dependence upon Me is enough to send fear slinking away in shame because it can’t deceive you. You quarantine yourself from a diseased outbreak. You must quarantine yourself from the poison of fear. If My children would immediately separate themselves from fear rhetoric and begin to intercede in prayer until the power of fear is broken, the events which lead to fear will be defeated posthaste. Instead, often My children willingly participate in the fear instead of putting on their armor and defeating the enemy who instigated the fearful event. Putting on the entire armor of Christ will not only defeat the enemy, but it will protect you from the poisonous strikes of the author of fear, the devil. Are you children of fear or children of faith? When you know me, you will declare, “I know Him in whom I have believed and I am PERSUADED that He will keep that which I have committed unto Him in that day. “ Declare your freedom from fear. Pray for others that they might be delivered from the fear that comes from fear of judgment. Pray that they will become rooted and grounded in My love so that they will not fear. Your Loving Father Psalm 37; 1-11; Proverbs 24:19-22;Matthew 10:25-31; I John 2:5-12; I John 2;12-14; I John 4:17-21; II Timothy 1:12-13; Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 6:10-20.

No comments: