Monday, December 1, 2014

DISCERNING BETWEEN VOICES

Dear One, My children need to learn to discern the voices in their heads of their demonic spiritual enemies. They will tempt you with evil thoughts. Those temptations are not always temptations of the flesh like lust, stealing, killing, robbing, cheating and the like. They can be mental and emotional temptations in the form of thoughts and attitudes. Such thoughts are the temptations to be unmerciful, judgmental, unloving and uncaring. My thoughts and attitudes are referred to in the first teachings of Jesus and are called the Beatitudes, cautioning you to be of My attitudes rather than being of the attitudes of the devil, the father of lies. Jesus said that the merciful people are blessed because they will obtain mercy from others. He said that forgiveness toward everyone results in your inheriting forgiveness from Me. Remember that mercy is for the lawbreaker, the person who is disobeying civil, social or religious laws. My mercy is forever extended to those lawbreakers and your mercy should also be perpetually poured upon them because of My mercy always being poured upon you. Mercy never takes into account a wrong suffered. That is the basis of My mercy. The blood of Jesus cleansed you of all unrighteousness and cleansed all people. Let My mercy in you cleanse the unrighteousness of other people through you. I understand when a person is angry at Me. I understand when a person yields to transgression of the flesh and attitudinal transgressions. I understand when a person yields to the demon of anger, distributing strife into the world. I understand, but I grieve because I know that they are sowing seeds into the devil’s garden and they will eventually reap anger actions toward themselves. My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that My Spirit is grieved when My children yield to the temptation to let corrupt words come out of their mouths because He knows that they are going to attract corrupt words and corrupt actions because of their bitter, unkind speaking. He said that when My children bite and devour each other that they will be consumed. He said that love does not speak bitter, corrupt words or judge anyone. It forgives and extends mercy. Learn to recognize My voice which spurs you to love others, to be merciful to lawbreakers, to extend compassion toward the suffering, to sow peace with all people, to have a good attitude toward others with resulting kind actions, to be joyful in plenty and in lack, to be patient with people who are motivated by evil, forbearing their evil actions and forgiving immediately because you understand the proclivity of humans to yield to the devil. Judging others exalts you above other people, making you the policeman, the judge and the jury altogether. Mercy releases others from their sins and your judgment of them. Extending mercy to everyone is walking in My Spirit and in doing that you will not fulfill the temptations and lusts of the flesh where satan works. I said My children know My voice. When you love Me and recognize My voice you will take My advice. The rewards are tremendous. Your Merciful and Loving Father II Corinthians 11:20: Ephesians 4:29-30;Galatians 5:15-25.

No comments: