Sunday, December 7, 2014

THE PATIENCE STOREHOUSE

Dear One, There is a storehouse full of patience inside of every one of My children. It is in My Holy Spirit. My Spirit is the chamber of endless patience, just like He is the chamber of endless love and faith. It is written that tribulation works patience.

That is not to say that bad things teach you patience. It means that when bad things come into your life that you can put the patience that is in My Holy Spirit to work inside your mind. You can bring patience from My Spirit inside of your spirit into your fleshly mind with its peaceful ability to wait for the answer to your prayers to be manifested. Each time you call on My patience inside of your spirit, you strengthen your reliance on My patience. It’s like lifting weights for the person who exercises. Every time the person lifts weight repeatedly, the muscles which are engaged become stronger and stronger, more pronounced and powerful. So when you allow My patience to work in your fleshly mind, you are enhancing your patience and making it stronger, full of the power necessary to wait for the manifestation of the answers to your prayers. When tribulations come, I said through Paul to rejoice during those difficult times and patience will increase as well as hope, which leads to faith, which leads to collecting your inheritance. Patience during bad times is a testimony to My grace being sufficient because My patience applied to bad situations increases faith and produces results. You might ask how can bad times increase your faith and patience? It’s not the bad times that increase them, it’s your response to the bad times which can increase your patience and faith. When you rejoice you gain strength because joy brings strength. When you rejoice and become thankful for the answers to your prayers, plus being grateful for My favor to you, then patience is drawn from the wells of salvation inside of you just like joy is drawn by buckets full from the same well, My Holy Spirit. Some of My children say that they asked Me for patience and things got worse in a situation. My wish for you is that you let patience do her work during the bad times, learning to draw it from My Spirit’s patience, which is a fruit of My Spirit. You don’t learn patience from bad things happening to you; instead, you should learn to draw patience from Me during bad times. Bad times bring depression to the fleshly mind. During bad times, you can draw My patience from Me, apply it to your mind, and My glory will accompany the patience, creating more faith because you have accessed My characteristic of patience. Patience is not inactive, merely waiting for the answers to prayers. Patience is active, always rejoicing, increasing in prayers, thanksgiving and praise, declaring your faith and trust upon Me to the heavens. Rejoice during tribulations because rejoicing bring peace to your mind while patience is being infused there. You cannot be depressed and joyful at the same time. Choose to rejoice because of My grace, forgiveness and love. You will experience that patience and faith will increase and they will cause you to inherit the promises I have made to My children. Your Loving Father Romans 5:1-11; James 1:2-8; Philippians 4:4-7.
photo from:  www.victoryoutreachwhittier.wordpress.com

No comments: