Sunday, December 21, 2014

DESTRUCTINO TO THE WORKS OF EVIL

Dear One, My Son Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. In doing that, His ministry was not received by religious leaders and their followers who had their own agendas and their own beliefs relating to the coming of the Messiah, the Savior of the world. They refused to believe in Him and so their rebellion to Him caused division between families. That is why He said that when He came to earth there would often be division in families between those who believed in Him as the Savior of the world and those who believed that He was a fraud. The unbelievers persecuted the believers and so peace between them was not present. (I John 3:8; Matthew 10:34-42) However, peace within the souls of the believers was in answer to their need for comfort and peace with Me. The believers were spiritually elated to be in unity with Me, even to the loss of earthly family unity. Often it is the same today. Powerless religious people persecute those who experience the miracle of the new birth and the baptism in My Holy Spirit. So the sword of which Jesus spoke that He wielded was toward the devil and his presence in the lives of the religious people who were satisfied with their powerless doctrines which added burdens to people instead of relieving them of their burdens. To the religious people their laws became their gods. When My Son came to earth and worked outside of their laws, He was declared evil instead of good. His existence brought division between people. I took that risk when I sent Him to earth, but I knew that when the believers were able to become like Me that our relationship would produce the love necessary to convince the unbelievers that My gifts to them would bring peace within themselves and in their lives. Belief would then flood them and they would become believers in Me, receiving My peace themselves.(Galatians 5:6) I later taught My children that My words are the sword of the Spirit that Jesus wielded and that they must also wield against the works of the devil. I said that flesh and blood are never enemies of Me or My children, the only enemies are the demonic principalities and powers, the demons who cause all evil and unbelief in the world. (Ephesians 6:10-18) So My written words and spoken words yield that two edged sword necessary to defeat the works of evil in the earth. They accomplished much when spoken by Jesus and He said that My children would do more wonderful works because He came back to me and sent My power, My Holy Spirit, into the earth to be received by My children to empower them to destroy the works of the devil. My power of My Spirit changes curses into blessings, changes depression into elation, changes sadness into joy, changes the bodies, souls and spirits of My children into My character images in the earth. (II Corinthians 5:17-23) My words prayed by My Holy Spirit are the power necessary to defeat the works of the devil. Pray in the Spirit at all times and see evil fall at your feet. (Ephesians 6:18) Your Loving Father Acts 10:36-45

No comments: