Thursday, December 18, 2014

UNFETTERED LOVE

Dear One, My unconditional love is completely unfettered. It never stops flowing to My creation because I am Love. It says in My Instruction Book that there is nothing in the heavens or in the earth that can separate you from My Love. Even if you choose to separate yourself from Me, My Love still flows from Me to you. (Romans 8:35-39) That truth is demonstrated in the story of the Prodigal Son. The son left the father but the father’s love never stopped. The family benefits stopped temporarily but the love never stopped, as evidenced by the glorious welcome home party when the son returned. My Love has powers that completely restore and revitalize My rebellious children, erasing the mistakes and misdeeds from My memory and giving to My children the crown of life. Another truth in My Book that needs to be revealed to all of my children is, “As He is, so are you in the world.” As I am in the heavens toward My children, so must you be in the world toward them, loving, kind, merciful and gracious, forgiving their sins and rebellions. (I John 4:16-19) My Love covers a multitude of your sins and the sins of others. When you extend My unconditional Love to others, your sins are eliminated and their sins are eliminated. They are constricted, meaning that the evil spirits whose temptations caused the problem will be squeezed out of the lives of My children because evil cannot remain where My Love is in abundance. You must seek a revelation of My Love. That is one of the admonitions in My Book, that you pray for and seek a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of My love in its fullness. When you are rooted and grounded in My Love for you, I will be able to do superabundantly more than you can dare think or imagine, according to the power of My Love in you. (Ephesians 3:14-20.) As was revealed by My Holy Spirit to Paul, you can have faith to do miracles, speak in spiritual tongues and sacrifice everything but if you don’t have My Love operating in you, you will be nothing and have nothing because only My Love gives power to faith. Miracles follow after Love. Answered prayers follow after love because I am Love.(Romans 5:5) My Spirit taught that love must be without dissimulation, meaning it must be unchanging from one person to another, being constant, loving the unlovely as well as the lovely. Love the person of low esteem just as completely as you love the people of high esteem. Love the sinner as much as you love the righteous. I do. (Romans 12:9-13) If your faith and patience are not producing the answers to your prayers, you should assess your revelation of the height, depth, breadth and width of My Love for you and for everyone. Therein lies the real spiritual power to overcome every trial or temptation and receive the answers to your prayers. Faith works by love. (Galatians 5:6-9) Your Loving Father II Corinthians 5:17-21; I Corinthians 13; 1-8.

No comments: