Tuesday, December 16, 2014

GOD'S GRACE AND YOUR GRACE

Dear One, My grace is sufficient. You don’t need to do anything to gain My favor. It is unmerited. My grace is dispensed from My heart to all of My children because of My love for all of My creation. That is why Jesus died for the whole world, because of My love for all of My creation. I said from the beginning that everything I created is good. I adored the products of My creative ability from the beginning and My adoration never stopped, even though the children who were created in My image allowed and still allow evil spirits to invade My creation and curse it. My favor never stops because My grace, My unmerited favor, is sufficient. It is unnecessary to do anything that will gain My favor because of My grace, My unmerited favor toward all of My creation. You cannot work enough to gain My favor. It is free. You cannot learn enough to gain My favor. It is free. You cannot save enough souls to gain My favor. It is free. You cannot sacrifice enough to gain My favor. It is free. Everything is freely given to you because of My grace, My unmerited favor. (II Corinthians 12:9) There are beings of whom you can merit their favor. They are other people. Favor always follows wisdom. If you will read about Solomon, My wisdom in him caused kings and priests to bring riches to him to leave at his feet just to hear his wisdom which came as a gift from Me. In your world people don’t leave riches at your feet, but they will love you, embrace you and favor you because of My wisdom which is freely given by Me to you and which you must access to cause you to be successful in your spiritual and earthly life. (I Kings 4:34; I Kings 10:4-13) My wisdom, which is free for you to receive, will also attract My angelic hosts to bring My blessings into your life. The foolishness of men has neither gained the respect and favor of other humans nor of My angelic hosts. My angels are programmed to bring My blessings to those of My children who have accessed My wisdom and knowledge, which are free and abundant in quantity. My wisdom which is a gift from My Holy Spirit is always available. It solves all problems. It gives insight into the reason for your problems. It reveals to you My love, My grace, My goodness, My personality and My graciousness toward you. (James 1:5-8) My nuggets of wisdom which you access are portions of My thoughts and mental exercises relating to everything in your life. My wisdom makes you an overcomer instead of a victim. It makes you the head and not the tail. It causes you to bear the identification of being My child which is paramount to the angelic forces bringing My blessings to you. Wisdom comes from an intimate relationship with Me which was made possible by the sacrifice of Jesus and My promise from the beginning of time when I promised that the relationship between My children and Me would be completely restored. That promise is fulfilled when My children accept My Holy Spirit into their lives. Jesus said My Spirit dispenses Truth, truth being wisdom. John:16:13. My grace which is my unmerited favor cannot be earned. It is a gift. Make your favor toward others free. Your Loving and Gracious Father- II Corinthians 9:8.

No comments: