Friday, December 5, 2014

FATHER KNOWS BEST

Dear One, I would not have asked My children to keep peace with everyone if it were not possible with the power of My Holy Spirit.

Remember that peace begets peace and those people who sow peace are called My children.. I would not have asked My children to love others as I love them if it were not possible with My Holy Spirit in them. Remember that under My old covenant with a nation I asked them to love others as they love themselves, but under My covenant with all humanity I ask them to love others as I love them because it is only possible with the indwelling of My Holy Spirit. I would not have asked My children to forgive others so that their sins would also be forgiven if it were not possible with the power of My Holy Spirit. Remember that My Son Jesus, after He breathed My Spirit into them, told His disciples that whosoever sins they forgive are forgiven and whosoever sins they retain are retained. In other words, you forgive your own sins when you forgive others; and you retain your own sins when you retain the sins of others. I would not have asked My children to turn the other cheek when someone strikes them instead of striking back if it were not possible with the power of My Holy Spirit to return good for evil done to them. Remember that My wisdom is given to protect you from the destruction that happens when you fight back instead of doing good to those who do evil to you. Doing good to your enemy results in diffusing an explosive situation, ending it instead of adding fuel to it, which returning evil for evil does. I would not have asked My children to first seek My kingdom and My righteousness if it were not possible to do so with the power of My Holy Spirit. Remember that when you intimately know Me, knowing the depth, width, height and length of My love for you, when you know the benefits of having My Spiritual power inside of you, and when you know the strategies of your spiritual enemy, the devil, then My power that resides in you will not only cause you to defeat the works of the devil but My power of My Holy Spirit will see that all of your inheritance will flood into your life, all joy, all love, all peace, all patience, all goodness, all kindness, all mercy, and yes, all the earthly goods which meet your needs, wants and desires. I would not have told you to feed the hungry, give alms to the poor, minister to the broken hearted, heal the sick if it were not possible with the power of My Holy Spirit. Every good father gives his children his wisdom, knowledge, character and instructions on how to succeed in life. Jesus said how much more will I give My Holy Spirit to My children, the greatest gift ever given, because His indwelling is My presence in their lives with My unconditional love and My power to defeat all evil. Remember that Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. My Holy Spirit has the same task today and He gives you the power to accomplish it, if My children will only heed His advice. The ball is in your court. I never tell you to do something without giving you the power and ability to do it. I have given you My very own Spirit. Use My power wisely and be blessed. Your Loving Father - Matthew 5; John 14;12-33; John 15:7-14; I John 3:8.

No comments: