Tuesday, December 9, 2014

PATIENCE IS EXTENDED FAITH

Dear One,
   Some of My children erroneously teach others that I try their faith, sending horrible circumstances their way to see if they will be loyal to Me.  Those people do not know Me and they do not know their enemy is the devil, the father of all destruction.  Those people have not sought the revelation of My Holy Spirit which reveals evil as being from the devil and blessings as being from Me; seeking Me for discernment between the two entities in the heavens.
    I do not test My children and their faith.  I do not try My children to test their faith.  Only an evil parent would do that.  I live inside of My children.  I know their loyalty and the strength of their faith.  I am forever proving Myself to My children, proving My loyalty and My love to them.
    Because of false beliefs of My character, some of My children believe that works of the devil work patience in My children.  Most often they work defeat and a falling away from me rather than loyalty to Me.  My Holy Spirit teaches that when problems come into  your life that you must rejoice and PUT TO WORK the fruit of My patience, which is inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit.   
    Patience is extended faith that persists even when things look bad to human eyes.  It is the power of My Spirit which gives you assurance that My promises are true and that My promises will always be fulfilled. 
     Instead of putting My patience to work in their minds, very often My children will rant and rave at Me because I have not immediately answered their prayers.  Their emotional suffering becomes overbearing because they don’t know the interactions between the physical world and the spiritual world.  They don’t know that their own wills are being tested by the devil to see if he can tempt you to abandon Me and My promises to them.   
    My desire for you is that you will rejoice when problems persistently come in your life, letting the devil’s tests of your faith in Me draw upon the working or power of the patience of My Holy Spirit, refusing to be moved off of your solid rock of belief in My love for you and My determination to save you from the effects of the problems.  My desire for you is that you will rejoice that the outcome of all problems will be My miraculous works in your behalf because you have trusted in Me. 
    Your faith and patience in Me gives Me the authority to bring My perfect, saving outcome in every situation, ones which will be blessings to you instead of the curses that come from the devil.  The devil tested the faith and loyalty of Jesus and Jesus stood firmly upon His trust in Me.  You must do likewise.
    You can count it all joy when problems come from the evil one testing your faith, knowing that the end result of your faith and patience is a guaranteed glorious testimony of My love for you.  It is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom and all the power and blessings that are resident in it.  Know that your faith will be tested by the evil one, but when you rejoice, seek wisdom from Me, remain stable on the rock of faith and patience, you will receive the crown of life, proclaiming My victory in your battle.
     Your Patient and Loving Father    James 1.

      

No comments: