Saturday, December 20, 2014

GOD'S WILL FOR YOU

Dear One, We have talked about how on the birth of Jesus that My will for the earth and for people was proclaimed by My angels when they announced, “Peace on earth, good will towards men.” So, my will is all good things for My children and that there be peace on earth through the life, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ. My will and testament is that My children will use My power to choose good things instead of evil things, choose My blessings instead of the devil’s curses. So My will should never be confusing, never be hidden from My children again as satan caused it to be darkened and hidden under the old covenant with a nation. (Romans 11:9-10) My Holy Spirit said through James that there is no shadow of turning in Me, with My turning into good sometimes and turning into evil at other times. He said that all good and perfect gifts come from Me. When you have that revelation as your firm foundation, you will never be deceived again as to My character. My true and everlasting personality is love, mercy, kindness, goodness, joy, faithfulness and patience. (James 1:12-18; Galatians 5:22) When My good will comes into your life with the indwelling of My Holy Spirit, who is the executor of My will, then as My child you become an ambassador of My will, which is peace of earth, and an administrator of My good will, which is to love all people as I love you. It is two-fold, bringing peace to every situation and doing good to all people. That is My desire for My children, to share their good fortune that comes from My goodness with everyone with whom they come into contact. That is the only way that peace can come into the earth. Unfortunately, My children have their own times of having “shadows of turning” when they become agents of the devil instead of My ambassadors. That happens when they fall for the temptations of the devil to become his agent instead of My ambassador. When that happens, My blessings are thwarted because of their change of allegiance from My family to the family of the devil. However, I make it easy to return to Me and again receive My blessings. Your choice to return to My favor is immediate, but often the delay of receiving My blessings often lasts for a while because of the bad seeds you sowed in obedience to the evil one. But, with faith and patience, you will receive My promises. (Romans 6:7-10; I John 1:8) To be My ambassadors in the earth, spreading peace and good will to all people, you must have the power of My Spirit. He is the Spirit of Truth, the revealer of My love and My dispenser of wisdom to My children. He gives wisdom freely to those who ask in faith, never wavering. He will show you all things necessary to enable you to be the peacemakers who are called My children. When you speak peace and keep peace, you are identified in the earth and heavens as My child, receiving your full inheritance. (James 1:2-8) The beneficiary of an inheritance must be properly identified before the inheritance is dispensed to him or her. Peacemakers are always identified as My children. Dispensers of My good will are always identified as My children, llegal recipients of My inheritance to them. Verify your identity by spreading love and peace in the earth. Your Gracious Father - Matthew 5:9; Luke 12;32

No comments: