Friday, December 19, 2014

GOD'S GOD WILL TOWARD MEN

Dear One, My will is peace on earth, and it is My will that all good will be present in your life at all times. That was the proclamation that the angels made upon the birth of the Savior when I sent Him to earth. My message from heaven through Him is that My desire for all of My children is that they have peace in their lives and that they will revel in all of My good things that I have prepared for them. That is My good will for all of My creation. (Luke 2:14) There are people who pray “if it be thy will” relating to healing, prosperity, emotional and social peace. The proclamation of the angels declared My will in all matters. They said peace is My will and good things for all of My children is My will. Nowhere in My Instruction Book do I say that bad things are My will toward My children. It says that it’s My good pleasure to give you My entire kingdom. My Son proclaimed it, so that statement reveals My will also. (Luke 12:32) Anyone who births a child and says that it’s the will of the parents that bad things happen to that child is a monster and is speaking from the bowels of hell. At the birth into the earth of My Son, I commissioned the angels to proclaim My will for all people, that being that through Jesus there is the possibility of having peace on earth and through Him My will is that My goodness will prevail. The teachers and preachers who don’t know My will are the ones who only know Me by the hearing of their ears, being taught by other people who also know facts about Me but do not intimately know Me. They are like Job when he was uninformed about what was at the basis of the curses in his life and he entertained the thoughts that I was the dispenser of evil. When he sought Me and I appeared to him, he said that when he became intimately acquainted with Me that He knew that I am not the dispenser of evil but I am the dispenser of good only. All of his curses were reversed by Me when he became unified with Me instead of being motivated by fear. (Job 42:1-6) There are multitudes of people who call themselves by My name who don’t know Me personally, so they don’t know My will in difficult matters. Without knowing My will in matters, it is impossible to have faith for Me to turn the bad events into My good blessings. If you are ambivalent about My will toward you, then you are unbelieving about My ability to turn mourning into dancing and gird you with gladness by bringing My goodness into your life. Psalm 30:11. Paul spent years alone in the desert getting to know Me intimately. He prayed that My children would be so rooted and grounded in My love that they will intimately know Me instead of merely knowing about Me. He also prayed that after becoming deeply rooted in My love that you will also intimately know the power of My Holy Spirit, who is present in the earth with the commission of revealing My will, My goodness, My kindness, My love, My mercy to you and then empower you to defeat the evil one in the earth who brings curses upon you. Paul’s advice is to be strong in faith like Abraham, being persuaded that what I promise I WILL perform. (Romans 4:20-21) Your Loving Father Ephesians 3:14-20 and 1:15-22.

No comments: