Wednesday, December 3, 2014

CHILDREN OF GOD

Dear One, Peacemakers are blessed because they are called My children. People who sow strife are acting out of their father, the devil. Always check the words and attitudes that come from people and you will know whose words to receive and whose words to reject that come from religious people and political people. If they sow peace, then they are from Me. If they sow anger, strife and destruction, they are acting from temptations of the devil and their own control of people. My children who know My voice know that I always give them advice that will bring peace to situations. I sent My Son, the Prince of Peace, and I sent My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Peace, into the earth to bring peace on earth. The devil sends his words and his demons into the earth to destroy peace and distribute discord, dissension, turmoil and destruction into the earth. You make the decision every minute of the day whether to choose to project My peace or whether to choose to project discord through thoughts, attitudes and words. Jesus, the Prince of Peace, told My children that if you are angry with anyone that you are in danger of the devil’s judgment because you are sowing seeds into the devil’s garden of judgment. He said that if someone has something against you that you should go to him and be reconciled to him and then you can make your prayers known to Me. I could not be more clear what the problem is when prayers are not answered, that being that your attitudes are not peaceful toward someone. My children should be children of peace if My Spirit of Peace lives inside of them. Isaiah spoke My admonition that you must refrain from pointing the finger in scorn, must refrain from bitter and corrupt speaking and you must loose the bonds of wickedness which clings to you, that you should feed the hungry, share your house with the homeless, that you break every yoke of bondage to evil spirits. He said that those things separate you from receiving My blessings which I have already given to you. All of My blessings come to you when you sow peace in every situation and every circumstance. Do you want peace? Then you should sow peace in every situation. Otherwise you will wallow in strife and wonder why I am not answering your prayers. I have already answered every prayer you pray; but if you have strife-filled attitudes, they will intercept your blessings and throw them on the garbage heap. The key is to bring every judgmental, angry, jealous, envious, hateful, negative thought into subjection to the knowledge of My character, which is to love others as I love you.
I understand the opportunities that you have to engage in strife. I also know the power of My Spirit that you have inside of you to reject the strife thoughts. When you do, then you will walk in My peace and My blessings. Your Peaceful and Loving Father Matthew 5:9 and 21-26; Isaiah 58; Galatians 6:12; II Corinthians 10:4-5.

No comments: