Tuesday, December 2, 2014

KINGDOM OF SOLUTIONS

Dear One, My kingdom is the Kingdom of Solutions. The kingdom of the devil is the kingdom of problems. My kingdom is the Kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. I said My Kingdom is in the person of the Holy Spirit. Righteousness, peace and joy come to your spirit when you receive My Holy Spirit. Righteousness, peace and joy come to your flesh when you access My solutions to all of your problems. All solutions to all problems are present in My kingdom because of My wisdom and knowledge relating to solutions for the destructive works of the devil. They are already provided. You only have to access them. Remember that I said that no problem comes your way that is not common to men but when a problem comes I will always provide a way of bearing the problem until the solution is manifested. The forbearance is necessary while I work out the solution in the earth. The solution is already evident in My heaven, but there are plans to be worked out in the earth because I am working with people whose minds need to be changed and circumstances that need to be changed. My Spirit will give you patience while the intricate details are worked out. I will even show you the finished solution before it becomes evident if you will let Me. When you pray in the Spirit you are allowing My solutions to be designed, implemented and finalized in the earth. You are participating with Me in the solution. When you walk in My Spirit, being led by My Spirit, you are providing the love-filled atmosphere in the earth which contributes to the speedy distribution of solutions to your problems. My angels and I only work where there is faith and love in operation. We cannot work where strife and bitterness are present because those are evidence of the presence of demonic influences which block My solutions from entering your troubling situation. I do not cause problems. I do bring solutions into problems when you pray in the Spirit and walk in My Spirit. I have the perfect solution to every problem. It will involve your changing your thoughts and attitudes toward the people who cause the problem. It will involve blessing your enemies instead of cursing them. It will involve apologizing to people for your bitter and corrupt words that you spoke regarding the situation. It will involve showing love instead of hate. When you can do what Jesus told you to do, then the solution to the problem is easily accessed because you are acting out of My Family of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. When problems abound, solutions to those problems will abound even more when My children bring Me into the problem through prayers. I said when you ask you will receive if you do not ask amiss. Asking amiss is asking while still promoting strife and bitterness which are evidence of the devil’s kingdom of problems. Make sure your citizenship stays in my Kingdom of Solutions. Your Loving Father Matthew 12:28; Luke 17:20-21; Romans 14:17;I Corinthians 10:13;Romans 5:20;James 4:3
Photo from:  www.reverundfun.com
    

No comments: