Friday, December 12, 2014

NOT GUILTY

Dear One,
   I want My children to practice saying what I say, “Not guilty,” when someone has yielded to temptation to make a mistake, a misdeed, a sin, a trespass, an iniquity or an assault. Only the innocent can pronounce another person as being not guilty.
   You have been deemed not guilty because of Jesus Christ and His death, resurrection, ascension and His declaration of His payment for the sins of the whole world.
    Since you have been pronounced not guilty, you have the righteous authority to pronounce others not guilty as far as My family is concerned and the courts of the heavens are concerned.  There are civil courts whose laws demand their own jurisdiction on the flesh of law breakers, and they will prevail over the public law breakers; but as far as I am concerned, and as far as you are concerned, deeming them not guilty spiritually is your honor and privilege.
     Pronouncing a person not guilty restores him or her to the benefits and blessings of My family.  It also restores you, as an emotional participant in the offense, to My full blessings because you have released the person and yourself from the punishment that is required by the tempter of the sins, the devil.  The devil’s punishment is destructive either spiritually, mentally, emotionally  or physically.  When you forgive others, the offense never happened as far as I am concerned and you are concerned. Everyone involved becomes white as snow.
   Jesus gave His disciples the authority and power to forgive sins or to retain sins.  Since My pleasure is to forgive all sins, it should be your pleasure to forgive them also.  Jesus said that when a demon is cast out of a person that My kingdom comes upon that person.  Likewise, when you forgive an offense, My kingdom with all of its benefits comes upon the person and yourself.
    Make it your thought process that it is your good pleasure to forgive the sins and offenses of others.  Jesus said when you do forgive others that your sins are forgiven also.  That happens because to forgive means to release and when you release a person from the punishment of the offense you also release yourself if you have held the offense against the person.  That is based upon the principle that what you bind on earth is bound in heaven and what you loose on earth is loosed in heaven.  If you refuse to forgive a person, then you are bound to the person and bound to the devil’s punishment of the person.  When you forgive the person, you release the person and release yourself from the evil punishment. 
   Proclaiming everyone not guilty in your eyes releases them from the devil’s process of exacting punishment and it releases you from the same demonic process.
   It is My good pleasure to give My kingdom to all of My creation.  Make it your good pleasure to give My kingdom to all of creation by forgiving every infraction of any civil or spiritual laws.  When you can do that, you are free, completely free.  Whom the Son sets free is free indeed.  You are My child, too, and you can set others free.
     Your Forgiving and Loving Father -            John 10:22-23; John 3:16-17; Matthew 6:12; Matthew 12;28; Luke 12:32; Matthew 16:19-20; I John 2:1-3; Philippians 2:13.
      

No comments: