Saturday, December 13, 2014

JOYFUL INCUBATION

Dear One,
   I compare waiting for the glorious answer to your prayers to the incubation period before the birth of a child.  During the time that the child is forming into a perfect being, rejoicing is experienced by the parents because they know without a doubt that there will be a child born. 
   My children need to take that example to heart, that the waiting period from conception to birth must be met with joyful exultation, faithful expectation and assurance that the incubation period will produce the promise. 
   When a fetus is born prematurely, there are complications relating to physical and mental development.
Carrying a fetus to full term produces a child who will be complete, having been perfectly formed in the womb. 
   The same thing relates to waiting for the answers to prayers.  Because of impatience, if you want a malformed answer to your prayers, then you will either demand My 100% attention to your problem or you will take the matter into your own hands and the results will be an under developed answer, one which was jerked out of My hands and the hands of My angels, birthed prematurely, one with which you will struggle forever. Take My advice and rejoice during the incubation period, trusting that the matter already has My complete attention, knowing that My loyalty to all of My children is forever 100%.
    The emotional struggle which comes from waiting is what causes My children to become impatient and either have a spiritual tantrum, losing faith, and jerking the matter away from Me in an effort to put their own weak orchestrations to work which produce malformed answers.
   Choosing to rejoice instead of doubting, choosing to speak the things that are not yet evident as though they were already perfected by My power are valuable ways to think and act in the incubation period.  I gave My children that admonition for their benefit, not for Mine.  I gave those actions as ways for you to defeat the works of the devil who uses your thoughts, emotions and actions against you. They are ways to choose between good and evil.
    Lack of knowledge is at the basis of impatience in waiting for answers to your prayers.  My children who believe that I am sovereign, with the power to go hocus-pocus and things in their lives are changed in answer to your demands, those people do not know Me and My plan for the earth.  Yes, I could immediately throw the devil out of a situation and perfect everything concerning you if I had not given the earth to humans in the beginning, so I have to spiritually work within their wills (choices) and their power and authority. I have to change thoughts, attitudes and actions of people, have to change situations, have to change circumstances so that they are in line with My will in the matter.  It takes time in the earth for Me to accomplish those feats, but I will -- yes, I said I will -- work in your behalf to birth a perfect answer every time.  Work with Me, not against Me.
    Please take My advice, rejoicing during the incubation time, proclaiming My abilities and powers to produce the answers to your prayers, and praying in the Spirit which allows Me to get My saving actions more quickly into the matter.  Wait patiently for a perfect answer, not a malformed one.
  Your Loving Father-
II Thessalonians 1:4-5; Hebrews 6:12        

No comments: