Saturday, December 6, 2014

PATIENT ENDURANCE

Dear One, My patience with My children needs to be taught and researched in My Instruction Book. Under My first covenant with a nation through which Jesus descended, My patience was tried over and over and over again. Each time, as they returned to fellowship with me, I restored them to My favor, helped them out of their difficulties and poured My blessings, My guidance and My love upon them. I never left them.

 They left Me repeatedly, yet My patience was everlasting. My patience endures all things. Why am I always patient, you ask? Again, as I have told you before, I understand the temptations that My children experience and I understand the weak wills of some, and I understand the persistence of the devil to trick you into having destructive thoughts toward others. I understand because I walked in flesh in the person of My Son. I understand because I know the strategies of the evil one to rob My children, torture My children and even kill My children. Because of My patience, I understand and forgive easily. You should, also. With My Holy Spirit residing inside of you, you have My patience resident in your spirit to give you the mind of Christ, My mind which was in Christ Jesus. You have My patience already in abundance inside of you and you can access it at will, when it is needed, which is usually in answer to prayers. I said to ask and you will receive. That is clear, concise and true. Patience is necessary in order for you to wait patiently while My angels and I are working in your behalf to bring the answers to prayers into being I grant your request immediately when you ask, but time is required for us to change circumstances and people in your earthly dimension, bringing them into obedience to My orchestrations in order to answer your requests. Remember, I am not a dictator, eager to manipulate people at My will. Because I gave humans free will, I have to work with their free wills and work to influence them to change their wills so that their prayers can be answered. That is why I said that faith and patience work together in facilitating your entire inheritance to be delivered to you. Faith is at the basis of patience, girding it up at all times. Because of My patience with you when you make mistakes, when you use words to bite and devour people, when you take paths down dangerous roads in life, sow strife, anger your children and refuse to take My advice, then you should have patience with your own family, your friends, neighbors, people involved in political factions and religious heresies, people who are deceived and ones who are rebellious and resentful. Patience with other people who have different beliefs, different morals, different heritages and different experiences deserve your patience because I am always patient with you. Sow patience and you will inherit patience from others. Your faith and patience allows Me time to grant your requests. Your patience with others allows them time to change their attitudes in answer to your prayers. Patience allows you to wait patiently for the perfect answer. I am patient with you. Be patient with Me and others. Your Patient and Loving Father - Hebrews 6:12; Hebrews 3:8-11; Galatians 5:16-26; Hebrews 5:16.

No comments: