Monday, February 2, 2015

BENEVOLENCE

Dear One,
   My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized by My Spirit are spiritual royalty.  I intended for all of My children to be royalty because they were made in My image at the beginning but when they were conquered by an alien and his army, the devil and his demons, they lost their authority that I gave to them in the beginning of the earth.  Later Jesus conquered the devil in hell, the domain of evil, and Jesus retrieved the authority to the earth from him, and sent it back into My children who choose to receive My Holy Spirit into their lives.  As they become more like Me, My images in the earth, the benefits of their royalty are restored, which are the abundant life and soul peace. (II Peter 1:3)  


   The power that has been restored is two-fold: authority over everything in the earth, which is their rightful domain, and also My explosive power which comes from the army of angels that accompany My Holy Spirit when He enters into their lives.  My children cannot be defeated when they take their places as the authorities in the earth. (Ephesians 1:16-22)  My authoritative power  and explosive power are given so that all the works of evil will be defeated by the power of My Holy Spirit, who is My presence in the world living inside of you. He gives you power over every form of evil which comes by temptations to do the work of the devil in the earth.  My authority is also given to you so that you can be an effective administrator of My will in the earth, similar to the authority given to children of kings who are anointed when they are given countries. (Matthew 3:14)
   The abuse of power happens when My children obey the temptations of the evil one and use their authority and power over other people.  They rob people whom I created with free will of their free will, establishing dominion over them instead of being My image in the earth and sharing the authority in the earth with them equally.  When the devil tempts them to exercise authority over My other children, he accomplishes his revenge on Me for ostracizing him from My heaven.  The devil know that whatever he can do to My children affects Me and affects everyone in the earth.  (Matthew 25:40-43)
   Instead of My children being humble, meek, loving, joyful, kind, merciful, good, patient, faithful and benevolent like Me, the ones who yield to the evil one become prideful, angry, domineering, judgmental, faithless, unkind, vengeful and cruel just like the evil being that they obey. They kill others, abuse others in many ways, dominate others, condemn others and criticize others.  They become cruel taskmasters, just like the evil one that they obey. (Matthew 6:22-24)
  Jesus said that whatever you do to others you do to Me.  Can you understand now why the evil one wants to get you under his control?  He wants to kill, rob and destroy My children who are made in My image and he wants to use some of My own children to do it, all in an effort to defeat Me through My children who are made in My image.  How pitiful it is that he uses My own children to do it.  Temptations are his way to master people so that they will do his work in the earth.  (John 10:10)
   My work in the earth can only be done through My children because the earth is their domain, given to them by Me from the beginning of the world.  The work of the evil one can only be done through My children because he knows their authority in the earth.  The authority given to My children by Me is usurped by the evil one through temptations; and if people follow those temptations they participate with him in destroying the world that I created and love.  Jesus came into the earth to destroy the works of the devil and restore My children to fellowship with me, putting them in direct line to receive all of the benefits of being My children; that being the abundant life and soul peace.  (I John 3:8-10)
  You become spiritual royalty when you are filled with My Spirit.  You receive the benefits of My benevolence when you reflect My image, the image of love.(John 13:34)
  Your Loving and Benevolent Father             
  

No comments: