Sunday, February 22, 2015

HEAVENLY LOVE

Dear One,
   There is no human love that is unselfish, unconditional and unadulterated.  Even the most virtuous and sacrificing parents lose patience and often become verbally abusive and physically abusive.  When overloaded with problems, even good earthly parents become self absorbed and temporarily withdraw their love from their children.  The people who grow into parenthood ill equipped with the necessary skills to be good parents become constantly abusive, neglectful and self absorbed. 
   So children grow into adulthood with varying degrees of curses from their parents.   Parents make disciples of their children, either disciples of good parenting or disciples of bad parenting.  In other words, they make disciples of good or disciples of evil.
    There are areas in the souls of all people which are underdeveloped because of the need for unconditional love which has not been met by their parents.  They marry people also with underdeveloped souls because of their lack of parental guidance and love, expecting to receive unselfish, unadulterated conditional love from their partners.  It never happens because unconditional love only comes from Me.   
  
   Jesus said that you, being influenced by evil, sometimes give gifts to your children but I, being good, always give beneficial gifts to My children.  He even said that it is My good pleasure to give you everything in My kingdom.  (Matthew 7:11-12; Luke 12:32)  The most wonderful, beneficial, satisfying gift to you is My love, My unconditional love which never takes into account a wrong that you do, is neither moody nor acts unseemly, is never arrogant but is always humble, is always patient, expecting good to prevail in your life, is never rude or sarcastic, condemning or judgmental when you miss the mark, is never touchy or fretful.  I am always kind and generous to My children and I never pay attention to any wrong that you do because I look on your spirit, not your flesh which is influenced by evil.  I always lift you up with My reassuring words and teachings.  I never put you down in order to appear superior. I am always full of mercy.  I never lord My fatherhood over you.  I am love.  (I Corinthians 13:4-8)
    The love that I offer can never be found in humans, not in parents, in mates, in children;, neither in those whom you call your blood brothers and sisters, nor in political or religious leaders.  Every human being is subject to the pull toward evil.  I am not in flesh so I am not tempted  by evil and I do not tempt with evil.  (James 1:13-19)
    When you find that all human love has failed you, I am waiting to bring you into My loving arms, eager to release you from the evil that plagued you and excited to give you all the benefits of My kingdom, beginning with My unconditional love. (I John 4:7-14)
    I exist for the purpose of giving all of My blessings to My children.  If you will seek Me, you will find the love you so desperately seek and desire.  I always fulfill My promise that if you will seek Me that you will find Me.  It is My Holy Spirit who reveals to you the vastness of My love for you.  (Ephesians 3:14-20; I John 3:1)
    It is because of My love for you that I give My good gifts to you.
    I am excited for you to know the vastness of My love so that you will be able to access My wonderful gifts for you. 
    Your Loving Father
       
photo compliments of sapphiresmoonbeams.com

 

No comments: