Thursday, February 12, 2015

PERMISSION TO DEVOUR

Dear One,
   Would you give an intruder permission to invade your household to rob and steal from you?
   Would you stand outside your house and hand out keys to intruders, giving them permission to take everything that you own?
   Surely you would not do that.  Peter wrote as led by My Holy Spirit that My children must be sober and vigilant, always being on the lookout for the devil who walks the earth seeking whom he MAY devour.   (I Peter 5:8) Notice the key word there is "may" indicating that the devil has to have the permission of human beings to enter their lives and devour the inheritance I gave to all of My children. 


   You already know the truth that I gave the earth to My children and gave them authority and dominion over the earth.  The first man, Adam, unwisely gave the devil permission to enter the earth.  The devil continues to seek permission from My children to come into their lives so that he MAY devour them. The curses that he brings into the lives of My children rob them of their peace, their joy and their love.  Those curses steal from them their loving families, their health, their prosperity, their relationships and their faith.   
   Part of the problem is that My children do not realize that there are attitudes and actions which give permission to the devil to rob from them, steal from them and kill them.  Remember that the devil seeks whom he MAY devour, which indicates that permission in the earth must be given to him to begin his destruction.  There are many ways that he gains entrance through the doors to your life.  One of the  ways is through strife and another way is through fear.
    There is a story in My Instruction Book about a man who allowed the devil to enter into his life and curse everything that pertained to his life.  That man is Job who opened the door to the devil by fear.  Job was consumed by fear that his children would sin and so that out of fear he made sacrifices to cover those sins in the event that they did commit them.  You know the rest of the story, how he was given wrong information about Me by his friends but when he began to hear from Me and hear My personal instructions to him,  everything was restored to its perfect state many times over.  Fear in Job was what gave permission to the devil to come into his life and curse him.  So fear is one of the ways that My children allow the devil to enter into their lives and bring his curses.  Fear is belief in the works of the devil.  When Job heard from Me, his faith in Me was restored. Faith is belief in My love for you and My ability to bring My goodness in your life.  (I Peter 5:7)       
   Another way to keep from giving permission to enemy spirits to rob from you, steal from you and destroy you is the key of refusing to engage in strife with anther person. (James 3:16) Jesus told you that you must seek My kingdom and "My righteousness" and everything will be added to you.  (Matthew 6:33) My righteousness is demonstrated in My love and My peace.  Jesus told you to love others as He loves you. (John 13:34) He told you that the peacemakers are called My children.  (Matthew 5:7) Then He gave examples on how to become My righteousness in the earth, which begins by allowing My Holy Spirit to transform you into My image of love and peace. (John 16:13-15; Romans 14:17)
  Jesus even gave examples on how to refuse to engage in strife with people who are being used by the devil to tempt you to join in strife and react in anger against the person, inviting every evil spirit into the situation. The instructions that Jesus gave are that you should not oppose anyone, but if a person strikes you that you should refuse to return that evil by striking back.  He said that if someone robs your coat from you, that you should give that person your cloak also, thus robbing the devil of his power because good overcomes evil every time.  He said that you should not give the devil permission to devour you by returning evil for evil done to you, but you should do good to the person who the devil is using to tempt you to engage in strife, not only doing good to that person but praying for the person.(Matthew 5:38-48)
    We have talked about the fact that when you pray for your enemies that you are heaping My angels upon their heads to lead them into a life of joy and peace with Me.  Remember that the coals of fire spoken of that are heaped upon their heads are My angelic spirits who are sent to minister to them according to Ezekiel when he saw into the spiritual dimension around him. (Romans 12:20; Ezekiel 10:2)
    So one way to refrain from giving  permission to the devil to enter into your life and curse you is by staying out of fear, replacing any fear with faith in Me.  Faith comes by hearing My words to you. (Hebrews 11:1  Job 42:5)    Another way to refuse to give permission to the devil to curse your life is for you to refuse to engage in strife with anyone, blessing those who curse you, doing good to those those do evil to you, praying for your enemies, giving more goods to those who rob from you instead of opposing them in anger. (Ephesians 4:31-32)
    Learning My ways are what is called working out your own salvation, learning what areas or your life are cursed by the devil instead of being blessed by Me.  When you have learned My ways, then your righteousness increases and your abundant living in the earth is guaranteed. (Matthew 11:29-30))
    Do not give any demonic spirit permission to rob, steal and kill in your life by opposing people who are made in My image. (James 3:9-11) You take the power out of the lion who seeks to devour you by loving the people that he is using to tempt you to engage in his ways.  Love always overcomes evil. (Romans 12:21)
    Your Loving Father          

No comments: