Friday, February 13, 2015

SILENCE THE ROAR

SILENCE THE ROAR
Dear One,
   My Holy Spirit told My children through Peter that the devil walks the earth as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.  You notice he is as a roaring lion, he is not a roaring lion.  A lion is lazy and watches for weak, young, diseased and lost animals who will be easy hosts through whom to do his work and from whom to rob and kill. In fact, the lion usually lets the lioness most of the killing for him, he is so lazy.  All he likes to do is roar and sound powerful.  

   Just like a lion does, the devil lets someone else do his work in the earth.  The actual work of the devil is done through My people and with their cooperation.  My children are completely ignorant of the fact that they are used as hosts for the devil's work.  My children get jealous or envious because someone has something that they don't have, so the devil temps that person to rob or steal from others.  That is why I told the children under the first covenant with a nation that they should not covet what someone has, because when they do it opens them up to obey the temptations of the devil to rob and steal, which could result in both parties being killed in the end.  That's is why I told My children not to commit adultery, because of the diseases that can be passed with multiple sexual partners.  The devil cannot commit sexual acts, but he can tempt My children with the spirit of adultery so that he can pass sexual diseases on to My children.  Also the danger with adultery is that My children stand the chance of killing or being killed by their marriage partners because of jealousy caused by the adultery.  So, see, the devil needs hosts in the earth to do his work because he is a spirit and can only work through humans to curse the earth and My children in it. (I Peter 5:6-9)
   When Jesus came to earth He gave to my children effective ways to defeat the works of the devil in their lives. Instead of killing a person who robs or steals from you, He told you that if someone takes one thing from you that you should give him something of equal value so that the devil's works will be defeated and peace will reign in the situation.  In that way, the robber will not be tempted to kill you and you will not be tempted to kill the robber.  Jesus told you that you should forgive a person who wrongs you.  Take, for instance, what happens when a husband forgives his wife and the other man for committing adultery, he robs the devil of his power in the situation because he does not return evil for evil.  If he returns evil for evil and kills the wife and/or the man, then the devil has won because his plan to rob, kill and destroy worked.  My instructions to My children not to commit adultery also was given to protect My children from diseases which are shared in the sexual acts with multiple partners. 
    I go to every means possible to protect My children.  In the old covenant I gave My children commandments to protect them from the works of the devil, not to declare them righteous and deserving of My love if they obey them.  I gave guidance to them through the commandments to protect them from the devil who roars to show his power but actually has to have My children's obedience to him in order to curse the world and people that I created. (James 4:1-8)
    Jesus gave My children ways in which to defeat the works of the devil in their lives.  Those ways are My ways and are higher than the ways that the devil has taught My children to act.  My ways are the ways that are 100 % effective in the earth because My power is the spiritual power of love and peace which operate My heavens.(Isaiah 55:10-11)  Jesus taught that My ways are effective in the lives of My children by how much they plant My actions into their gardens of life.  It's called sowing seeds, either cooperation with the devil by sowing his seeds of destruction or cooperating with Me by sowing My seeds of love and peace.  Make no mistake, you will grow plants from the seeds that you plant in the lives of others. (Galatians 6:7) If you sow the seeds of the devil, called the flesh where he wants to work through you, you will grow plants that curse your life.  If you sow My seeds of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and faith, then you will grow plants from those seeds that will bless your life in more ways than you dare think or imagine.  (Ephesians 3:14-20) 
   Your seeds are planted through your attitudes, words and actions.  You curse your own life through your mouth and your attitudes toward others if they are from the temptations of the devil.  James said that My children praise and bless Me but then they curse other people who are made in My image.  He said it should not be so.  (James 3:4-10)
    The devil roars in the earth through My children through their angry words, their tantrums, their rantings, their ravings, their demeaning words, their criticisms, their judgments, their divisive religious and political rhetoric and their gossiping.  The way to stop the roars of the devil and his works in your life is by being attentive to My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you and by incorporating the spiritual works of Jesus into your life.  He told you to love others as I love you. (John 13:34)
   I know that when My children obey the devil and do his works that they are deceived.  That is why Jesus asked Me to forgive His killers, because they didn't know what they were doing. You must develop the same degree of mercy, forgiving those people who wrong you.  Instead of returning evil for evil by working against people who wrong you, which the devil wants you to do, you must forgive them, do good to them, bless them and pray for them.  (John 20:21-23) In doing so, you will receive mercy from others, you will sow peace in the lives of others, receive peace back into your own life and be recognized as My child. (Matthew 5:7-9)
     Your Loving and Merciful Father          

No comments: