Saturday, February 21, 2015

THE HIGHEST AND BEST

Dear One,
   The things that are obvious are neither always the best, nor are they the highest quality of life that I have for you.
    Things that are visible are not always true reality.  When things are in turmoil around you,  there is peace and tranquility in My kingdom which is available for you to access. (Roman 14:17)
    What you see with your human eyes and hear with your human ears are temporary and subject to change. (I Corinthians 4:17-18)
    You must not accept anything that is visible or obvious that is not superior and of the highest degree.  Refuse to accept imperfections in any situation, in any personality, in any toxic relationship or in any negative circumstance.  Toxicity, division, disgust, anger, hatred, jealousy and envy are not what I have for you in My family,  Those are of the family of the devil who loves to destroy everything that you have.  (I John 3:8) Refuse to accept his destructive works.  Instead, follow My leading and love the person who is being used to destroy the good that I have created.  Bring peace and love to the people and to the situation.(Romans 12:21) 
    There is a battle which is going on behind the scenes in the spiritual dimension around you, the battle between good and evil.  You must let My Holy Spirit fight the battle with the evil spirits that are the cause of problems.  That can only be done by your loving the person but praying in My Holy Spirit which allows Me to enter the situation and defeat the demonic spirits who instigated the entire negative situation. Your obligation is to love the person and pray.  My job is to defeat the demonic spirits.  I can only do that with your permission and your intercessory prayers.
    My children are use to the mundane, the inferior, because they think they must accept things the way they are, unpleasant, worrisome, depressing, defeating and sad.  You don't have to resign yourself to accepting  the things that your enemy, the devil, brings into your life.  I gave you all of the keys to My Instruction Book, which if used will perfect every negative situation.  The first key is to forgive and then love.  Forgive and love.  Forgive and love.  That bears repeating over and over again. Forgiving and loving people who oppose you and injure you will bring My kingdom into every toxic situation. (Luke 6:27-28) 
    Changing the people and the situation from evil to good involves dealing with the negative spirits which are at the core of the problem.  That is done by praying in My Holy Spirit, allowing Me to defeat your enemy and My enemy in the spiritual dimension, defeating the works of the devil behind the scenes.  

    I told you that you constantly choose between good or evil, blessings or curses.  I gave you the earthly arsenal that changes a situation from evil to good and that is to do good to your enemies, to love them and bless them.  When you do, you choose My blessings. (Matthew 5:38-48)
   I told you through My Holy Spirit how to defeat the works of the devil, the spiritual principalities and powers in the air around you.  That is by praying in My Holy Spirit, which allows Me to destroy the evil works which come against you in the heavens.  You must deal with the humans with love and I will deal with the demons using My power. (Ephesians 6:10-12)
   My desire for you is to have perfect love, perfect peace, perfect joy and perfect prosperity,  In other words, I have given you everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness. (II Peter 1:3-4)
   You must not accept evil works as just part of life.  Use My teachings on how to bring My blessings into your life.  That is My desire for you.
    Your Loving Father  

photo by www.jeffhaynie.com

No comments: