Tuesday, February 3, 2015

FATHERLY ADMONITIONS
Dear One,
   When My Son Jesus, who was My perfect image in the earth, taught My principles of life called the keys to My kingdom to His followers, He taught them attitudes and actions which were diametrically opposed to the religious teachings at the time.  An eye for an eye, avenging oneself and only loving those who love you are some of the religious tenets from their past. (Matthew 5:38-45)               
  When Jesus taught multiple times that My children should forgive people who wrong them because the consequences can be devastating to them if they continue to sow seeds of discord into their lives, His words were met with trepidation by religious leaders. I began to let My Son teach My heavenly ways, the ways that are effective and evident in My Kingdom and would be effective in the earth.  Yet, Jesus was opposed by religious leaders every time He spoke.

 They did not know the truth about the demonic beings that were allowed by the first man to enter the earth and tempt My children to do his evil works.  They did not know that returning evil for evil done to them would multiply the works of the evil in the earth. They did not know the truth about returning good for evil will multiple My works in the earth and overcome the works of evil. (Matthew 6:35-36) 
  My children still persist in holding grudges for years which cause them to be sick in their bodies and cause them to inherit the curses brought by satan which accompany any kind of strife. I even told My children that every demon from hell is invited into a strife-filled situation when there is strife between two people. (James 3:16) Nipping strife in the bud by forgiving a person immediately of any wrongdoing brings liberty into your life and releases you from bondage to the other person caused by having an unforgiving heart.(Matthew 18:18; II Timothy 4:18) When you bind yourself to anyone by having an unforgiving heart, you also bind your benefits from flowing into your life from the heavens.  You begin to do the works of the evil one instead of doing My works.
   Forgiveness and mercy begin with an act of your will.  When you persist in forgiving as an act of your will, then your forgiveness eventually become an attitude which will be followed by actions of forgiveness. Forgiving a person as an act of your will and refusing to think thoughts in opposition to the person, will reunite you with Me and will restore your inheritance which you bound by your unforgiveness. (Matthew 16:19)
   The teachings of Jesus and the keys of My kingdom are still met with resistance by religious leaders today.  Instead of forgiving your enemies they teach that you must fight for Me and My teachings.  I taught the opposite truths.   They don't know Me and the power of My Spirit and the truth of the scriptures.  Jesus said the same thing about the religious leaders of His time.(Matthew 22:29)
   How often you have said of your earthly fathers, "Father knows best."   How I wish that My children would believe the words that I teach them and truly believe that I know the best things to do in every situation.
   Forgiveness should be easy for My children.  It is easy when you believe the truth that I forgave you when you were still in opposition to Me. (Romans 5:8)
   Your Forgiving and Loving Father 
    

No comments: