Thursday, February 19, 2015

FIRM FOUNDATION

Dear One,
   There is only one firm foundation and that is the solid foundation of knowing My love for you and all people. Any other foundation will crumble and fall when trouble arises in your life. (Ephesians 3:17)
   Your faith only works by My love in you.  (Galatians 5:6)
   Mercy comes from My love. (Matthew 5:7) 
   Forgiveness comes from My love because I loved and dearly prized the world so much that I sent My Son to erase, obliterate and forgive all sins. (John 3:16-17)  
   My goodness toward you and all of My children comes from My love for you. 
   My kindness toward you and all of My children comes from My love for you. 
   My patience with you and all of My children comes from My love for you. 
   My faithfulness toward you comes from My love for you. 
   My unmerited favor comes from My love for you and all of My children.  
   My good pleasure in giving you My kingdom comes from My love for you. (Luke 12;31-32)
    That is why My Holy Spirit is so eager to reveal the depth, width, height and breadth of My love, because I want you to be established on the only foundation, the revelation of My love for you and for all mankind.  Remember that I even love your world because I sent Jesus to redeem everything in your world. 
   My Spirit is the one who unwraps, unfolds, opens and reveals the vastness of My love.  He is the One who has been given the task of revealing My love to My children from the inside of their beings where I live. 
   When you are firmly established in the intimate knowledge of My love, then you will have the power to love everyone as I love you.  My love will flow to your enemies, your friends, your neighbors, your family, strangers, acquaintances and your world.  Everything in your life will be transformed by My love which flows from you like the Rivers of Living Waters that He is. (John 7:38-39) You will bring life to everyone.  There will be no negative attitudes which bring death spoken from your mouth. You will plant love seeds which bring life to others because you intimately know Me and My love.  
    Shame, judgment, condemnation, guilt, anger, death, depression and domination will not be thought or spoken or shown by you because they are not from the fountain of My love.
    The Apostle John knew My love when he walked with Me.  He is known as the apostle of love because he loved Me and loved others intensely and passionately because he was intimately acquainted with Me and My love. 
    Your Brother Jesus told you that you must love your enemies, doing good to them and praying for them.(Matthew 6:43-48)
    My Holy Spirit wrote through John that My children who do not love their enemies as well as their friends cannot say that they know Me, because I am love.  That was a gauge spoken by My Spirit for you to use to measure your relationship with Me is if you love others as I love you. (I John 4:7-8) 
    When your nation teaches you to hate others who do not agree with the politics of your nation, then you cannot say that your nation is a nation under Me because only when the tenets of your politics teaches love for all people will it be a nation under Me with its trust in Me.  Declaring that it is a "nation under God" while it teaches hatred for others is merely a meaningless slogan.  "In God we trust" is a spiritual untruth if your nation is built upon war, hatred and ascendancy over other nations.
   My Spirit wrote that a person who doesn't love everyone the way that I love everyone doesn't know Me because I am love.  That person must seek a revelation of My love.
   I don't condemn you for having unloving attitudes in your garden.  I know the source of those attitudes, which is the devil.  The devil even uses religion and politics to sow destructive seeds into your mind, which is your garden of life.  (Matthew 5:20) My Holy Spirit uses My truth to sow the seeds of peace and love in your mind. (Matthew 8:32)
    If something is not of love, it is not of Me.  That is the gauge you must use.
    Your Father of Love                 
     

No comments: