Friday, February 27, 2015

KINDNESS TOWARD YOU
Dear One,
   My love toward you is always kind.  My kindness has many facets, some of which being that I am always generous, warmhearted, merciful and compassionate toward My children.  Jesus said when He walked the earth that the people were evil and they still gave gifts to their children, but so much more would I give good gifts to them because of My love for them.

   Another facet of My kindness is that I am understanding toward My children.  I understand when you are unkind toward others as tempted by the devil.  I understand your proclivity to listen to the father of lies and obey his temptations.  I understand that you don't know that it is his temptations that cause your problems.  I understand because I had to ostracize him from My kingdom, if you will remember, because of his evil actions. (Isaiah 14:12-15; Luke 10:17-19) So I understand completely how easy it is for you, being flesh and blood, to yield to his temptations.  I understand that he tempts you to do evil acts and then judges and condemns you in your own mind for the actions.  Guilt torments you also, which is his tool used to enslave you.  I understand your struggle against his temptations.  Also remember that I walked in the flesh in the person of Jesus so I understand how hard it is to refuse his temptations.  Jesus paid the price required by your enemy for your sins, mistakes and bad choices.  That is why I am merciful and forgiving.  It is by experience that I understand and extend My mercy and compassion to you and to all of My children.
    My kindness toward you is generous, always eager to give you as your inheritance everything that I have in My kingdom, which is inside you and around you.  I have every good, magnificent and wonderful thing that I ever created just for you and I am eager and willing to flood your life with My kindness.  My Holy Spirit said that I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to My power that is in you.  That power needs to be My love, the most powerful energy in the heavens and the earth.  (Ephesians 3:20)
   It is from My kindness that I am patient with all of My children.  I know your level of faith because I live in you.  I know that your faith is sometimes low and sometimes high.  I am always patient with your moods, your tantrums, your ravings and your unbelief.  I am patient and I understand. 
    Because I am patient I am willing to wait for you to choose to follow My leading and guidance from My Holy Spirit.  I know that you will learn to stop obeying the voice of your enemy of destruction and eventually learn to follow My voice of guidance which is the voice of My Holy Spirit.  Because I love you, I am willing to wait for you to learn to follow Me. 
   I never withdraw My love and My gifts from you because of your spiritual weaknesses.  My kindness is always being poured upon you and you can become flooded with My gifts. 
   What stands in the way of your receiving My gifts is that your behavior is often not the actions of My children of kindness but is more identifiable as the children of the enemy of My children, the father of destruction.  Your association with him and your obedience to his unkind, angry and strife-filled ways will block My kind gifts from coming into your life.  In other words, your choices between good and evil promptings determine your degree of reception of My gifts which are already flowing to you because of My kindness.  I have never withdrawn anything from My children.  Because I love, I give constantly. 
    I said under My old covenant with a nation through whom the flesh of Jesus came that when you hear My voice and follow My guidance that you will be blessed in every area of your life.  I am eager to educate you how to stay in the flow of My goodness and kindness toward all of My creation.(Deuteronomy 28:1-2)  My Holy Spirit will always coach you to be kind and loving to everyone because I am kind and loving to all of My creation. (Romans 12:10; Ephesians 4:31-32)
   When Jesus told you to ask what you will and it will be done to you, he also said to do to others as you would have them do to you.  In other words, He gave you the way to keep the path clear between you and My blessings and that it is if you are kind, generous, loving and merciful to others just the way that I am kind, generous, loving and merciful to you.  The flowing river of My blessings will not be dammed up from the earth when you walk in My Spirit of kindness toward others. (Matthew 5:43 -48; Matthew 7:9-12)
    Your Loving Father        


No comments: