Thursday, February 26, 2015

LOVE HAS POWERS

Dear One,
    My love is so multifaceted that its power is the greatest energy source in the heavens and in the earth. As we look at the attributes of My love for you and for all of humanity and the world, keep in mind that when you love others as I love you that you are defeating evil in every form. That is why Jesus said to His disciples that My new commandment is to love others as We love you.  My Spirit said that every commandment under the old covenant is covered and obeyed when you love others with My love.
    Look at the attribute of My love that is described by the Holy Spirit as being a  love that does not become resentful or irritable by taking into account a wrong suffered. (I Corinthians 13:7)  The example of Jesus shows you how to react to a wrong suffered against you, not becoming resentful or irritable about it but to immediately forgive and then forget it.  While on the cross Jesus issued My love and forgiveness to the people who crucified Him. I can do the same thing in you, give you the power of My love to forgive others. 
    The power of love behind this action of love toward others comes from My ultimate act of sending salvation to you when I sent Jesus to earth, saving you from the works of evil in your life.  When Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, He blotted out evil works, eradicated them, erased all accounts of them. (I John 3:8)  It is as if they never existed because they never existed in My mind and I desire that they never exist in your mind. (Isaiah 1:18) In other words, when someone hurts you emotionally or physically, the outgrowth of My love toward you is that you also never take into account a wrong suffered against you.
   Because of Jesus' sacrifice, I keep no accounting of your sins, iniquities, transgressions and mistakes, so My love in you will keep no account of any wrongs done to you.  My love in you will not become resentful or irritable because of the actions of other people. You will allow the blood of Jesus to also be the payment for the offenses of the people who hurt you, as He asked you to do. (I John 2:2-3)
   Remember when you were first baptized in My Holy Spirit and your church members persecuted you, gossiped about you, preached against you and shunned you?  Jesus stated that you are blessed when people persecute you for My sake. but you didn't feel blessed.  Instead, your feelings were hurt because your friends were persecuting you.  When you came to Me with your injured ego and hurt feelings, the truth that I spoke to you took away all of the hurt that came from your taking into account the wrong suffered against you.  My truth spoken to you about the situation took all of the resentment away when I told you that I love the people who persecuted you just as much as I love you, because I am love.  You suddenly understood that My love covers up and blots out all evil works. (Colossians 2:13-14)
    You must further understand that the only account that is kept of any evil act in the earth is the account kept by the devil who instigates all acts of evil.  So if you take account a wrong that you suffered, you are siding with the devil who wants you to react with evil and further his works of evil in the earth. (John 16:11)
    However, if you let My love for you and the offender rule in your life, you will allow My love to erase the evil work which was done to you, knowing that when you forgive the person that the situation is as if it never happened because it never did in My eyes.  When it never happened in your memory because you have forgiven the person, then there is no account of it in your mind and My love actually rules in your life, blessing you and opening you up for My kingdom to deliver into your life all of the benefits of being My child. (I John 2:1-2)

    There is no account in My heaven of the sins of anyone in the world.  There is only an account of My Son's death which blotted out all sins. (John 1:29; Galatians 1:3-4)
    When there is still an account in your mind of the offenses against you by other people, then I cannot eradicate them from your mind because you have chosen to keep an accounting of them in your mind.  If you continue to keep an account of a wrong, then you will continue to suffer in your mind and body because bitterness will consume you. My forgiveness and love is still active toward you, but if you have chosen to keep the account, along with the devil, of the evil done to you and then the works of the devil will continue to curse you because you have left Me and joined with the judgment of the devil.  (John 5:22; John 8:15)
    You can choose for My love in you to erase all accounts of the evil done to you, eradicating them, blotting them out and covering them with My love which covers a multitude of sins. (I Peter 4:8)
    Just extend the same grace to others that I extend to you because of My love.
Remember that people don't know what they are doing when they obey the temptations of the devil, just like you were ignorant before you were enlightened.  It starts with an act of your will, deciding not to keep an account of a wrong suffered by you. Do to others as I do to you.
    Your Loving and Forgiving Father

No comments: