Monday, February 9, 2015

PRECIOUS FLESH AND BLOOD

Dear One,
   The thoughts, attitudes and actions of My children which work against them, rather than working for them, are the ones that battle against other people, against flesh and blood, instead of making their battle against the spiritual principalities and powers in the air which tempt people to oppose each other.  The god of those destructive spirits is the devil.   Thus, he is the enemy of My children, not their flesh and blood enemies to which they always attribute the cause of their problems.  (Ephesians 6:12)
   I said that My children heal, not kill; that they cast out demons, not oppose other people.  (Matthew 6:16; Matthew 10:8) As long as My children oppose each other instead of their real enemy, the devil, they will not walk in My family blessings which flow constantly to My children.  (Matthew 6:23-24) Jesus was explicit about that truth from the beginning of His teachings.  He said to bless your earthly enemies, to do good to those who oppose you, to pray for them.  He said to bless those who curse you and do all manner of evil against you. He wanted to coach My children to remain on the side of blessings at all times and to never join with the side of curses lest they become cursed by binding themselves to their spiritual enemies by obeying those temptations to return evil for evil. (Matthew 5:43-48)
   Jesus taught that there are two kingdoms, My kingdom of blessings and then there is the kingdom of the devil which issues curses upon My children when they obey his temptations. Those who are taught by My Spirit are the ones who know that truth.  The ones who have not obeyed My admonition to be filled with My Spirit are ill equipped to even receive My truths, let alone incorporate them into their lives.
   Rather than hearing My wisdom in all matters which concern them, some of My children accept the errors taught by their manipulative religious leaders and political leaders who delight in stirring up battles against flesh and blood.  They oppose people who are of differing beliefs, forgetting that they were blinded at one time.  My children blindly accept the divisive rhetoric of their political leaders who manipulate My children with their hateful and divisive beliefs.  Just because people call themselves by My name does not mean that they are in unity with me.  Often they are using Me and My children as their pawns to enhance their destructive views and their religious and political goals.  I said that you will know them by their fruit.  If their fruit is the sour fruit that opposes people, inflames people, ridicules people and destroys the lives of people, then they are not of Me.  They are of their enemy, the devil, and they will follow him to destruction because of the seeds that are in the sour fruit that they espouse.  (Matthew 7:15-21) They are blinded just like the people they cause to be blinded.
   The good fruit from the good trees, which are of My loving family, are the ones who do what Jesus said to do. They do what My Spirit told Paul, Peter, James and John to teach you; that being to love your enemy, to do good to those who are obeying the devil in opposing and injuring you, to pray for the people who are in darkness, to only battle the demons who cause all problems.  Use My spiritual language by praying in My Holy Spirit.  Then you make your battle with the actual enemy, the devil.  Jesus said He cast out demons with His word.  He still casts out demons with His words through My Spirit's prayers.  When you allow Me to battle for you by praying in the Holy Spirit, then you can effectively say that the battle is not yours but is mine.  I have the spiritual arsenal to defeat your real enemy, the devil.  That is why My promise to my children was that I would live in them and walk in them and pray through them and battle their real enemy by My powerful words.  (Matthew 8:16)
   Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil,  not to destroy people.  Your calling in the earth is the same, to destroy the works of the devil, not to oppose and destroy other people. 
    When My children become pawns of men who stir up strife by teaching them to oppose My other children and return evil for evil, they depart from Me and I don't recognize them as being My children because they no longer do My will in the earth.  (Matthew 7:22-23) They contribute to the plans of the father of evil instead of destroying his works in the earth.  They remove themselves from their rightful inheritance.  They don't bear My image which is peace and they don't act out of My standard which is love.  However, when My children return to love and peace, their blessings are restored because they have rejoined the family of love and left the family of destruction. (Luke 15:11-24)
   I am your good father who constantly issues My blessings to My children.  Don't remove yourself from My blessings by opposing people who are made in My image.  My standard of behavior is always love.(Luke 12:31-32)
   Your Loving and Gracious Father
        
      

No comments: