Wednesday, February 18, 2015

GRACIOUS BEHAVIOR


Dear One,
   We talked about forgiveness being the highest outgrowth of love.  (John 3:16-17)
   There are thousands of other attitudes and actions which flow from My love to you and from you to others.  You are a conduit of love, distributing light to a world which knows darkness in many forms.  I need people through whom I can distribute My gifts to other people.  My children are the chosen vessels because I live in them. (Matthew 5:13-16)
    It is My grace which makes you the apple of My eye, My loved and precious child.  It is My grace which looks beyond your imperfections and gives you My unmerited favor, looking upon you as My image in the earth with the mission of becoming conformed to My image.
    Your reaction to My actions of grace toward you must be that you extend favor to everyone you meet. (John 1:17; Romans 5:17)
    Being gracious means you extend My unmerited favor to everyone.  (I Corinthians 1:4-7)
    Being gracious to others means you give to every person the benefit of being important enough to warrant your full attention, your full approval and your favor regardless of the person's behavior, actions, beliefs or  imperfections, just like I give you My favor. (Romans 5:5-8)
    Being gracious to others is putting their preferences above yours, being willing to allow others to feel important and loved.  (Matthew 5:5)
    Being gracious to others is seeing the good in every person, every situation and every occasion without judging, condemning or opposing them. (Matthew 5:8)
    Being gracious to others is allowing them to make their own choices without your belittling those choices.  Grace is respecting others because I give you free will to make your own choices without belittling you for making choices which affect you negatively.  
     Being gracious to others means that you do not oppose them for their beliefs, their customs or their choices whether you agree with them or not.  You never withdraw your love from them because of their choices. Your love should increase when they make wrong choices.  Wrong choices made by others should result in your praying for them and doing good to them, blessing them instead of cursing them with your disapproval.  (Matthew 5:38-42)) 
     Being gracious to others is being respectful of their freedoms, their philosophies, their religious and political preferences, their customs, their nationalities and their traditions without judging them as being wrong. (Matthew 7:1-2)
    Being gracious is being righteous instead of insisting on your being right and the other person wrong.  (Romans 14:17)
    Being gracious to others extends mercy instead of judgment, just like I do to all human beings. Grace erases all manner of dishonoring and disrespecting others.(Matthew 5:7)
    Being gracious is being Christ-like, merciful, forgiving, kind and respectful by constantly extending favor to others because they are your sisters and brothers who are made in My image.  Matthew 25:34-40)
    You honor Me when you extend the same grace to everyone that I extend to you. 
     When you extend My grace to others, you extend My love. (I Corinthians 1:3-4) 
     Your Gracious and Loving Father      
            

No comments: