Friday, February 20, 2015

PERPETUAL FORGIVENESS

Dear One,
   While in the earth you must learn to live in an attitude of perpetual forgiveness for others.
   Hell wants you to live in an attitude of being unforgiving, condemning, judgmental, spiteful and abusive so that it can flood your life with all the demons who exist to make your life a hell.
   I want you to live in a perpetual attitude of forgiveness so that I can flood your life with all of My blessings which will make your life filled with My kingdom benefits of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and faith.  (Galatians 6:7)
   Immediate forgiveness is called for in strife filled situations.  That is the reason I advised you not to let the sun go down on your anger. (Ephesians 4:26-27)  I want you to learn to immediately forgive someone who has wronged you before any time passes so that the anger cannot set up its home in your mind which will curse you and your family by inviting the demons of hell to minister to all of you. The seeds sown by anger will grow angry attitudes in other people, which will multiply the demons who love to stir up more and more strife which produces more and more distress and unhappiness in your life.  It can all be stopped at the core when you forgive others immediately.  (Matthew 5:38-48)
   I know that I am not asking you to do something that is easy for humans.  I walked the earth in the body of Jesus and I know the struggles of the human mind which wants to justify itself, always determining that you are right and other people are wrong.  Right or wrong does not enter into the arena of forgiveness.  It involves being like Jesus who forgave the ones who killed Him because He knew that they didn't know what they were doing.  In doing that, He set a standard for you, an example of what it means to be My child who is full of forgiveness and mercy.
   This is the suffering to which you are called, suffering the death of your human desire, just like Jesus did, to punish the person who wronged you.  There will be a fight between your flesh, which the devil influences, and your spirit, where I live.  (Galatians 5:17-18)Forgiveness is a struggle but the only thing that suffers is the part of you that needs to be perfected and changed into My image.  You struggle against the demons who want you to be self protective, self assertive, exalting yourself over others by holding grudges through being unforgiving.  (Ephesians 6:12-13)
    As I said, being right or wrong has nothing to do with becoming forgiving.  The righteous thing to do is to always forgive immediately so that you don't provide a venue for the demons of hell to have a party around you at your expense, drawing more and more people into the strife filled situation which increases the curses in the situation, which further increases the unhappiness and distress in the lives of everyone involved.(Romans 12:21)
    Being right in any situation is not worth all the unhappiness and strife produced by being unforgiving toward the person whom you think wronged you.  This is the most basic teaching of Jesus and all the other ambassadors whom I sent to earth to teach My children how to have My kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.  I want you to be righteous and forgiving instead of insisting you are right.  (Romans 14:17)
    You choose between having heaven on earth or having hell on earth.  The first advice taught by Jesus and the first course taught by My Holy Spirit in My Instruction Book is to forgive others just as I forgive you.  If you don't forgive others, I can't forgive you because you are holding on to the strife-filled situation and won't let it go.  You deny Me the joy of flooding you and the situation with My blessings when you refuse to forgive. (Matthew 6:12)
    I love you when you forgive and I love you when you don't forgive.  The problem is that when you refuse to forgive a person you sign up for a life of hell because you have chosen it by being unforgiving, sowing strife into your own life which will consume you. 
    My child, this is basic tutoring from Me, your Loving Father, who wants the highest and best for you.  I want perpetual peace and love in your life.  It will happen if you will stay in the attitude of perpetual forgiveness of others.  When you do, My blessings flood into your life. (Luke 12:32; Mark 11:25-26 )
    Your Forgiving Father   

No comments: