Monday, February 16, 2015

INTIMACY
Dear One,
   One of the things that limits your ability to know Me intimately is the tradition in your mind that I am far away up in the sky in another dimension. 
   I AM IN YOU.  When you have invited Me into your life you become My tabernacle, My temple, My house, My abode. Our fellowship and communion together is inside of you from My Spirit who lives inside your spirit which is inside of your body.(I Corinthians 6:19-20)
   Just like two people would become intimated acquainted if they were locked up together in a house for years and years, so we must become acquainted because My Spirit and your spirit are living inside of your earthly housing of your body.  Because I have chosen to live inside of you and you have chosen to invite Me to live inside of you, there is constant opportunity for you to know Me just like I know you, from inside out.  
   My Spirit longs to reveal My Love to your human mind.  He is eager to reveal My true character and personality which differs from the limited knowledge of religious teachings.  He longs to create in you My traits of love, joy, peace, mercy, goodness, kindness, faith and patience so that you are changed into My image in the earth and become a distributor of My
love in the earth.  He is eager to give you all of the keys of My kingdom so that your time in the earth is free of distressing problems.  He longs to teach you My truth relating to defeating the works of evil in your life and in the world. 
   My Spirit is My power source and I give Him freely to My children who ask.  He is the one who raised Jesus from the dead and He wants to free you from the effects of the evil that has been done to you and by you.  He is your teacher, your private tutor whom I sent to live inside of you.  He is your advocate who dispenses My inheritance to you.(John 14:12-17; John 16:12-15)
    "Control Central" is inside of you and My other children where I dwell in the earth.  You can become so intimately acquainted with Me through My Spirit who lives in you that you will be like Jesus and be able to call Me Abba, PaPa, because of our intimacy.  You will be able to declare, "My Heavenly Papa loves Me." (Romans 8:15-16)
    First you must know My kindness and goodness toward My children. Become conscious of My Spirit who lives in you.  Listen to Him and He will show you My works in your behalf through My acts of love.  You must believe that it is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom and everything that relates to the abundant life in the earth as well as in the heavens because I am love.(Luke 12:31-32)
    We cohabit your body.  I am constantly available to share with you My ways which will make your life peaceful, loving and joyful.  I wait for you to come to commune with Me where you will receive the bread of life and the living waters which bring peace to your soul.
    I'm waiting for you.  My door is always open. (John 4:13-14; Matthew 11:28-29)
    Your Loving Father  
       

No comments: