Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LORD WHO?

Dear One,
  A lord is someone who is in charge of an area that was delegated to him or her by the owner or official who is responsible for it.  It is a royal position, a position of honor.  With the lordship comes many areas of responsibility including the production of crops, delegated authority over the workers, the care of the resources, the upkeep of buildings, the purity of water, plus the care of all animals and machinery.  A benevolent lord is not domineering to the people as in "lording" it over anyone.  He or she is a gracious, kind, loving, grateful and generous manager.
  The word "lord" is a regional term used by a group of religious men who were responsible for translating My Instruction Book into a certain language. Their idea of being a lord over something might not have the wide range of meaning that I intended.  I certainly didn't intend for it to mean domineering.  I meant for it to mean benevolent and gracious, as I am kind, good and loving to My children.
   I gave the earth to My children in the beginning of time. I told the first man to have gracious dominion over everything in the earth just like I am the gracious God of the universe. I made My children in My image with My characteristics, My love, My joy, My peace, My wisdom, My intelligence, My free will and My joy.  I never told the first man that other people would be subject to his dominion. I gave free will to all people.  I only said that things in the earth, excluding people, would be under the management of My children because it's a gift from Me. When the first man allowed the exiled spirit, the devil, to legally enter the domain of people, things began to be polluted with evil. 
   I redeemed My children and the earth through My son Jesus who entered the earth legally through a woman, thus being both God and man, having My Spirit in His blood and spirit and having the body of a man.  His earthly body made Him legally able to save the earth and people from destruction. 
   The problem now is that My children who are called by My name often become  managers of the earth in the image of their enemy, the devil, who makes them in his image through his temptations.  They change the image of the godly into the image of the ungodly  They curse the earth that I gave to them by their negative, angry, destructive attitudes and words and they curse others who are made in My image by thinking destructive thoughts and speaking demeaning, judgmental, critical words to others, slowly killing them. They become ineffective managers of the world that I gave to them.  The fact that I gave them the power and ability to efficiently manage all that I delegated to them has escaped them.  They give no attention to My Spirit whom Jesus sent to live inside of them and who speaks My words constantly to My children on how to effectively manage all that I gave to them. They make null and void the sacrifice of Jesus.  They also are faithless in believing in My gifts to them of spiritual workers, called angels, which I gave to the ones who inherit My salvation.  They have My power and the workers necessary to accomplish their effective duties in the earth.  What more do they need?  They have My power in the person of My Holy Spirit in their bodies, who is My promise to them. They have everything necessary for the abundant life and My godliness, which is My image and character that I want to develop in their flesh.  (II Peter 1:3-11)
   The effective management of your portion of the world is dependent upon your attention to My voice inside of you which keeps you from making the mistakes which curse your life instead of blessing it. (Deuteronomy 28:1-2) I even gave you an Instruction Book which will reinforce My personal instructions to you and give you faith to accomplish My advice and admonitions.  I promised that if you attend to My voice that you will be blessed in every area of our life.  My promptings will always produce loving ways in you, making you a benevolent manager of every portion of your life, which is My will for you. Blessings flow like a river to My children who heed My voice. Then rest comes to their souls. (Hebrews 4:1-14)
   Many of My children have failed to receive their full inheritance and it grieves me that they do not have what I gave to them from the foundation of the world. (Ephesians 4:29-30) They curse others and curse their lives through their own mouths as tempted by their spiritual enemy, the devil.  I grieve that they do not use My  powerful authority that I gave to them over the one who curses them.  Instead of ruling over him, they unite with him and destruction comes to them.(James 3:6-10)
  Strive to enter into the peace that comes from hearing My voice, taking My advice and thus allowing Me to be the benevolent Lord of your life. (Hebrews 3:11-13)
  Your Loving Father.                       

No comments: