Wednesday, June 6, 2018

BEING READY FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

My Dear Precious Child,
   My promise of My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth to live in you in the person of My Holy Spirit should not cause you to be afraid, for it pleases Me to give to you My kingdom.  (Luke 12:22)  You should never be afraid of My gifts to you of compassion, love, peace, kindness, mercy, goodness, patience, unspeakable joy and steadfast strength.  No person is afraid of unconditional love and the comfort that I give.  No person is afraid of peace of mind that passes human understanding.  No person needs to be afraid of being moved with compassion for everyone after he or she has enjoyed My compassion for him or her.  No person needs to be afraid of becoming kind because My kindness is poured upon you as it spurs you to be kind to others.  No person needs to be afraid of mercy because he or she feels that all of his or her own sins are forgiven, erased, obliterated and so it becomes a pleasure to forgive others.  No person needs to be afraid of My goodness because it results in your circumstances and situations being changed into beneficial ones; and so you will find yourself doing good to everyone, even your enemies.  No person needs to be afraid of becoming patient, because you will enjoy My patience with you as you are growing in peace, love and favor with others.  No person needs to be afraid of becoming joyful because My joy creates a healthy mind and body, making you strong and powerful against evil thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions.  No person needs to be afraid of becoming steadfast, immovable, always abounding in strength and joy. 
   All of those spiritual attributes came into the earth in the lives of My children of promise who were waiting for My power to come into their lives on the day of the first Pentecost.  They were only expecting earthly power for their nation, but instead they personally became supernaturally joyful, loving, kind, merciful, good, patient, peaceful and immovable in faith when Jesus Christ sent His power source, My Holy Spirit, into them on the day of the first Pentecost when the disciples and followers of Jesus were "endued with power from on high." (Galatians 5:22-23) In becoming baptized in My Holy Spirit they became spiritually rich with the treasures of My kingdom of heaven. 
   My Holy Spirit is the Power Source who made Jesus Christ victorious, the one who overcame evil in every form, for Himself, the world and all people.  He cleanses each vessel from the inside out, just like all healing takes place.  When Jesus Christ came into My heaven to be with Me, He had no need for the Holy Spirit's power because there is no evil in My heaven.  I knew that My children in the earth needed the same power that Jesus possessed, so I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of them to restore the Father/Child relationship that I had with the first man, Adam, before he yielded to the devil and allowed curses to come into the world.  Every person who is baptized in My Holy Spirit is powerful over all evil that still exists in the world.  (John 16:4-15)  My wisdom, knowledge and insight are all available to everyone who listens to My Holy Spirit who speaks My truths into their thoughts as revelation of the keys to My kingdom of heaven which enables My children to live supernaturally in the natural world. 
   Jesus persisted in telling His followers to be ready for His return to them because He would come to live in them in the person of the Holy Spirit with the same power that enabled Him to do His wonderful works in the their lives and in the lives of other people, that being with the power of My Holy Spirit.  Jesus had no ministry of love and peace until He was baptized in My Holy Spirit and all of My children who ask to be baptized in My Holy Spirit will be empowered with the same power and will change in an instant from their lives being cursed with destruction to being abundantly blessed. 
   Jesus told His followers to be ready for action, having their lamps lit, ready to open the door like men at a wedding feast who is happy when the master comes.  Jesus was preparing them for My kingdom to come into their lives, the lives of the people who were waiting for Him. (Luke 12:46) Fortunately, there were dedicated followers who obeyed the instructions of Jesus Christ and waited in Jerusalem to be endued with power from on high. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; Acts 2:1-4)  Little did they know the treasure they would inherit in their earthen bodies when My kingdom of heaven came to live inside of them when they were baptized in My Holy Spirit. (II Corinthians 4:6-7; I Corinthians 6:19)  All things became new and they were changed into vessels of love!!    
   The parables of Jesus had prepared My children to receive My kingdom of heaven when My Holy Spirit came into their lives. Study the truths in My parables and you will know the value of the treasures you will have or already have in being baptized in My Holy Spirit, making all things new in your life which results in a new life for you of love, peace and joy.  I promised it and you will be baptized in My Holy Spirit if you seek My kingdom and My righteousness with your whole heart.  I come to live in you in the earth and you don't have to wait until your body dies and you come to heaven to live with Me for eternity to enjoy the Father/Child relationship that is available when you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  When you are baptized in My Holy Spirit, My kingdom comes into your life and My will is done on earth as it is in heaven. (Luke 11:2)
  There is rejoicing on earth and in heaven when My promise to My children is fulfilled.
  Your Loyal Father of Promise     

No comments: