Sunday, June 24, 2018

PARABLE OF THE GATE OR THE WAY

My Dear Precious Child,
   Jesus Christ called Himself the Gate, that being the gate between earth and heaven and He was the Gate between the old covenant and My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 7:13)  When He was crucified, He split the devil's veil between earth and heaven and the veil in the earthly temple was torn supernaturally from top to bottom, indicative of the beginning of My heaven being available to all people who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness. (Mark 15:37-38)  In the lives of My children of promise it became possible for them to have My Holy Spirit live in their spirits, giving to them the same spiritual power that Jesus possessed when He walked in the earth.(Ephesians 1:16-23; I Corinthians 3:16))  My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that I do not cease praying that you will have a revelation of the two kinds of power that you possess when you are born of My spirit and baptized in my Spirit. 
   The authority to have dominion over the earth was restored to My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit because Jesus took back from the devil that spiritual authority when He went to hell and then rose from the dead and ascended into My heaven. (Acts 2:27) Then, when He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth from His eternal resting place with Me, My children who choose to be born of My Holy Spirit have My complete power to again have dominion in the earth, having lost it when Adam allowed the devil to become lord of the earth.  My Holy Spirit now has power, or authority, over the earth in My children.  That is called authoritative power, or exousia power. 
   When My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit, not only does My Holy Spirit surround them, or baptize them in His power, but you are also surrounded by a cloud of helpers who supply My mighty power over evil.  Those helpers provide to My children the dunamis or dynamite power, the supernatural ability to accomplish impossible human things.  Those helpers are identified as multitudes of angels, the spirits of the first born who believed in the coming of Jesus,also the spirits of just people made perfect, the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and Me, Your Father.  We surround you in the spiritual dimension around you because My kingdom has come into your life on earth as it is in heaven.  (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-28)   You become supernatural beings in a natural world,   You become able to not only resist evil temptations but you have the authoritative power and the supernatural ability to cast the demons who tempt you into hell. (Matthew 13:41-43) Your angels usher them into hell where they weep and gnash their teeth.
  It is through this authoritative power of the Holy Spirit and the mighty, supernatural power of My Holy Spirit and His army of spiritual beings that I am able to do super abundantly far more than you can dare think, imagine or ask.   You give all glory to Me, the supplier of the power who accomplishes all of the miraculous deeds in your life.   (Ephesians 3:20)
  Jesus being the Gate, or the Way, when He relinquished My Holy Spirit's power in His life, sending My Holy Spirit into the earth in the lives of My children who choose My salvation from evil, My kingdom of heaven comes to earth as it is in heaven, which is what Jesus instructed My children to pray.  It came to be, as I intended.  You have everything in the earth available to you that I have in My heaven.  Go and do My will in the earth. (Matthew 6:10)
   Your Father of Power
  

No comments: