Friday, June 8, 2018

THE END OF RELIGIOUS LAWS

My Dear Precious Child,
   The children of Israel depended upon obedience to religious laws to gain My favor and to hopefully allow them to enter into an inheritance of blessings.  Unfortunately, it was impossible to obey all of the religious laws under the old covenant, because the reason for the laws was to identify the works of the devil so that My children would avoid them and avoid the devil's curses.  In obeying the religious laws, they hoped that evil would not successfully temp them and lead them to destruction.  The tendency of  human nature was to disobey the laws and then to make sacrifices that absolved them of guilt.  However, they still had to suffer the consequences of their yielding to the temptations of the devil until the proper time came for the next sacrifices to be made.  (Romans 3:19-20)  The real problem was that no one obeyed all of the laws, not even Jesus, as He often disobeyed many of them in His ministry which was to heal the sick, cast out demons and teach about My kingdom coming into the lives of My children. 
   Because of the religious laws being deified in the minds of religious people, the laws became their idols, being more important to My children than Me and other people.  The devil used the religious laws to tempt people to judge others who broke the laws.  When Jesus broke religious laws in order to heal the sick, He was accused of many things.  Because of His having compassion for people, He refused to obey laws which required Him to refuse to help one of My children who badly needed to be healed or freed from demonic oppression.  Because of His compassion He broke the laws in order to heal the sick and set people free from oppression of the devil.  The laws which were supposed to help people became the laws which judged and condemned them.  The religious and political leaders even condemned Jesus Christ for not obeying the laws which He often did in order to minister to people.  
    The religious laws were only earthly training guides, guardians against the devil's works, until My real Tutor, the Holy Spirit, came to earth to live in My children.  (Galatians 3:23-29)  When faith in My real Tutor, the Holy Spirit, enters into the life of a person, there is no need for a guardian because My Spirit becomes the guide, the wisdom, the teacher, the protector, the provider, the advocate and the counselor to My children.  He speaks to you what I tell Him to speak and through Him I am revealed as your Loving Heavenly Father.  (John 14:15-31; John 16:4-15) 
   Jesus prophesied that there were people who trusted in the religious laws who would not enter into My kingdom while in the earth when My Holy Spirit came to live in My other children.  Those people under religious laws were trusting in their own righteousness instead having the real righteousness that comes by faith in Jesus Christ, which results in having His righteousness inside of you by being born of My Holy Spirit. (John 3:1-6)  He talked about the door being shut to the people who trusted in religious laws.  A man asked with those limitations if anyone would be saved.  Jesus said that they must enter by the narrow door and that there were many who would try to enter but could not enter because the door had been closed to them.  He was talking about the people who were still trusting in obedience to religious laws who refused to believe in Jesus Christ as My Son. 
   Jesus spoke in a parable when He said that once the master of a house has locked his door for the night, some people find themselves knocking on the door begging to enter, but because of the lateness of the hour often the master tells them to go away because he doesn't know them.  He related that parable to those people who trust in obedience to religious laws to get them through the door to My kingdom.  They reason with Me that they taught in the streets, that they were the Pharisees and scribes who often ate and drank with Jesus, but they were refused entrance into My kingdom because of their wickedness which comes from the laws. (Luke 13:23-27) They refused to be born of My Spirit and instead trusted in their own obedience to religious laws instead of allowing My Spirit to create a new person in them through their being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit whose citizenship is then in My kingdom of God.  He told them that their forefathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and the prophets would all be members of My kingdom. joined by people from the east. west. north and south and they would all take their places at the feasts of My kingdom. but the people bound by the old covenant laws would be left behind trusting in their religious laws to get them into My kingdom of God, which is impossible.
   He said that those people who trusted in religious laws, like the Pharisees, the Sadducees and the scribes, would weep and grind their teeth because they missed the opportunity to enter into My kingdom while the door was still open to them when Jesus walked the earth.  His ministry was to the house of Israel.  He constantly told them to turn from their wicked ways, which is repentance, and have faith in Him as My Son, but they refused.  (Luke 13:28-30) Jesus lamented that I tried many ways to get them to turn to Me for My comfort like a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but they would not listen to Me. (Luke 13:34-35)  Jesus told them that they would not enter into My kingdom until they said, "Blessed is He (Jesus Christ) who came to earth in the name of the Lord."(Luke 13:35)
   He gave the religious and political leaders every opportunity to reject the old covenant of religious laws and accept My new covenant with all nationalities of people in which My Spirit comes to live inside of them and makes them citizens of My kingdom of heaven.  They become citizens of My kingdom through being born of My Spirit, becoming My children of promise with My spiritual DNA inside of them which identifies them as My children, inheritors of the benefits of My kingdom.  Their new citizenship is established and everything becomes new for them.  My blessings surround them instead of the curses which come from the religious laws.
   Those people of the old covenant who still trust in the religious laws to bring My blessings into their lives need to reject the old dead covenant and partake of the blessings that come from faith in Jesus as the Christ, the Son of the Living God, and ask My Holy Spirit to create a new individual in them by coming into their spirit and creating a new person, one who yields to My beneficial parentage through My Holy Spirit. The door is open to all people, Jew, Gentile, slave,free, male, female and all are equal in My eyes,  
   Learn from My parables.  Let My Holy Spirit enlarge the truths in them to you so that you will access all of your inheritance of blessings while you live in the earth.
   Your Father of The Open Door

No comments: