Friday, June 22, 2018

SECOND PARABLE OFTHE FIG TREE

PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE
My Dear Precious Child,
   The parable of the fig tree was the last parable that Luke recorded as taught by Jesus concerning My kingdom of heaven coming to earth to live in My children.  He told His disciples that as soon as they saw the fig trees bud, they knew that summer was near. meaning that they could anticipate the coming of summer when the trees bloom.   He said that when they saw certain things happening that Jesus prophesied, then they knew that My kingdom was near.   Then He told them solemnly, or truthfully from His heart, that before the generation of people living at that time passed away that My kingdom coming into the earth to live in My children would have taken place.  Then He said that His words would never pass away, even if heaven and earth ever passed away.  He wanted you to know that you could believe, trust in and rely upon His words.  (Luke 21:29-33)
   When Jesus walked the earth, many times Jesus said that My kingdom coming into the lives of My children was near in time.  On one early occasion He said that there were people standing in the crowd listening to him teach that day who, before they died, would experience His return when My kingdom came into their lives as the prayer of Jesus was answered of My kingdom coming to earth as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 16:28; Matthew 6:10)
   All of the teachings of Jesus called parables are related to My kingdom coming into the earth to live in My children who seek Me.  Previous to Jesus starting His ministry in the earth, John the Baptist preached to the children of Israel to, "Repent, for the kingdom of God is near." (Matthew 3:1)  In His proclamations John taught that he baptized the people in water for repentance, but that when Jesus began His ministry He would baptize people in My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:11-12)  When Jesus began His ministry of healing, casting out demons, comforting the brokenhearted, His teachings always related to My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children, as prophesied by John the Baptist as being the baptism in My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 4;17) Jesus even said that when He cast a demon out of a person that My kingdom came upon that person. (Luke 11:20)  It was the power of My Holy Spirit who cast out the demons, covering the person with My Holy Spirit.  
   Water baptism for the children of Israel gave way to baptizing people in My Holy Spirit through Jesus casting out demons from people.  Then on the day of Pentecost, after Jesus rose from the dead, he sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children with the same spiritual power that operated in Jesus Christ when He lived in the earth.  Jesus no longer needed the power of My Spirit when He came to live with Me in heaven where there is no evil, so He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children who need My power in their lives over the evil demons which have tormented their lives.  After He rose from the dead, He visited His disciples and told them to go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise to them of being clothed with Power from on high, (Luke 24:44-49; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4)
   The acts of My Holy Spirit are recorded in the book of Acts, the actions of His baptizing My children in My power for the purpose of giving My children power over the devil and his demons who live in the earth, the demons who had polluted the earth since Adam allowed them to invade the earth with their curses.
   The wonderful mystery of how I was going to come to earth to live in My children so that I could give them power over all evil was hidden even from the angels until the proper time came for Jesus to die for the sins of the whole world.  He rose from the dead and took the keys of authority for heaven and hell from the devil, giving them to My children who are empowered with My Holy Spirit.  When My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit, they have the keys of authority to heaven and hell in the person of My Holy Spirit living in them.  (Matthew 16:19; Revelation 1:18)
   My plan to live in My children of promise and give to them My power over all evil in the earth came to fruition on the day of the first Pentecost and it has taken place an immeasurable number of times since then when My children seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness.
   When My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit you become supernatural, yet humble; powerful over evil, yet loving to other people; wealthy in spiritual gifts; yet, wise in administering them.  You have the power to become My obedient children; yet are still living in human bodies.  You have the power to become a temple of My Holy Spirit and you have the power of My Holy Spirit to allow Him to become Lord of your life.  (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  My Holy Spirit becomes your tutor, your protector, your provider, your advocate and your counselor.  I teach you all of My wisdom through My Holy Spirit who lives inside of your spirit.  (John 14:12-17; John 14:26-27; John 16: 7-15)
   My mysterious plan for My heaven to come on earth and live inside of My children in the earth became possible through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ because My Holy Spirit is the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead who comes to live in you when you become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:11)  My kingdom comes on earth as it is in heaven when My Spirit comes to live in you. (Matthew 6:10)
   Give to My Holy Spirit the same respect and honor that you give to Me.  He is My Very Own Holy Spirit, the spiritual power source who ministered through Jesus and raised Him from the dead, and the spiritual power source from Me who lives in you.
   Your Father of Divine Power

No comments: