Wednesday, June 27, 2018

SACRIFICE NATIONAL PRIDE

My Dear Precious Child
   If there was one country, one state or one city in the world whose charters, constitutions or political laws was able to deliver peace, righteousness and joy to My children, there would never have been a reason for My kingdom to come into the earth as it is in heaven.  (Romans 14:17)
   If there was one country, one state or one city in the world whose leaders sought Me, sought My wisdom, sought My guidance, sought My solutions, were able to hear My voice and had the ability to obey My voice, there would never have been a reason for My kingdom to come to live in My children in the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit.
    Yet, some of My children continue to give strict patriotism, loyalty, honor and homage to earthly countries whose leaders are divided in national and religious beliefs.  The only time they become united is in war, which means that they are united around the works of the devil.  The needs of the poor, the physically sick, the mentally ill, the displaced immigrants, the neglected children and the elderly are the ideologies that separate the leaders of countries instead of uniting them. (Matthew 25:33-41) Because the earthly governments are operated and controlled by human beings, their strict religious and political beliefs are demonically induced by the principalities and powers who dominate the earth.  Yet their governments require strict loyalty and adherence to imperfect, burdensome, inhumane laws. (Ephesians 6:10-18)
    Because of the imperfections, the demonic influences and the weakness of human nature through the devil's pollution of the earth through Adam, My mysterious plan for the salvation of people and the earth is through My sending My Holy Spirit to live in My children.  My Holy Spirit instituted the possibility of My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth to live in My children.  I did it the first time in My Son Jesus Christ who spoke the truth that the only salvation for the earth is My own kingdom, My own heavenly nation, My own behavior of righteousness, My own everlasting peace, My own unspeakable joy, My own loving attitudes, and for My own wise words and My own loving, kind actions to become resident in the lives of My children.  Jesus died so that My Holy Spirit would replicate the same earthly ministry of spiritual power in the lives of My children who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness. 
   The magnificent power of My Holy Spirit who lives in My children while they live in the earth is like no power the earth has ever seen except in Jesus Christ.   My power in the earth is multiplied as more and more people choose to become members of My family by being baptized in My Holy Spirit, leaving behind strict adherence to their imperfect, demonically influenced, ineffective earthly countries which have failed them over and over and over again, yet they continue to give strict adherence to it with unquestionable loyalty.  Instead of strict loyalty to an imperfect earthly country, strict adherence to My kingdom of heaven which lives in you will deliver to you My righteousness, peace and joy, but My children often choose to rely upon weak, ineffective earthly countries for their happiness and stability.  The earthly countries never gave stability to any lives and they never will because they are influenced by demons.
   I asked My children not to neglect such a great salvation, that being My kingdom of heaven coming to live inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit.  When you are baptized in My Holy Spirit, you become a resident of a new country with new, workable attitudes and solutions, all based on Love.  You become Infused with My love and surrounded by My country of love.  Do not go back to strict loyalty to the old, imperfect earthly country which only dispenses curses into your life.  I said it's like a dog returning to eat its own vomit or a pig returning to wallow in its own filth.  (Proverbs 25:11; II Peter 2:17:18-22) 
   My instructions through Jesus are to obey the laws of the land by paying your taxes and obeying laws which are for your safety and the safety of others.  But strict loyalty and pride in an earthly nation are contrary to My advice through Jesus.  He said to give to Me what is Mine, your loyalty, your dependence, your love and your faith in My kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy.  No earthly country can provide that. 
   Don't go back into strict devotion to an earthly country after you have received My kingdom that is stable and immovable whose language is Love.  Regularly check your thoughts and the words that proceed from your mouth to see if you have fallen for the devil's temptation to return to the problems that are always present in an earthly country that is controlled by Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes, of which all countries are.  If you do return to making an earthly country your salvation, you will inherit their woes and wonder where you left your peace behind.  (Matthew 23:13-29)  Mental unrest will curse you again and again because that is the mental language of earthly countries.
   My children who are devoted to My kingdom and My righteousness will soar like eagles above the turmoil in the earth.  You will not be touched by the woes of the hypocrites and will not be under the curses of the devil.  You will be above those woes and curses, not beneath them, as long as you remain devoted to Me and My kingdom of love. You can't be devoted to both, an earthly kingdom and My heavenly kingdom.   You will love one and despise the other.  You will serve one and neglect the other.  Be single minded, devoted to Me and My kingdom.  The rewards are more than you can dare think or imagine.  The mental peace that you have as a devoted child of My kingdom of love is worth all that you leave behind. 
   Your Father of Heavenly Peace
                   

No comments: