Sunday, June 17, 2018

PARABLE OF PERSISTENCE IN PRAYERS

My Dear Precious Child,
   In teaching My children about the importance of praying persistently, Jesus Christ taught about an unscrupulous judge and a persistent widow.  The judge neither feared Me nor respected people.  The judge was not an example of Me but was only used as an example of how persistence in prayer against evil pays off for people. 
  There was a widow in the parable who lived in the same town as the unscrupulous judge,  She kept coming to the judge over and over again insisting that he do justice for her against her enemy who had wronged her.  The judge finally said, after being harassed by the widow over and over to do justice for her, he finally said to himself, "Well, maybe I don't fear God or respect people, most of all the widow, but since she keeps pestering me I must give her just rights to her or she will keep harassing me and worry me to death."  By now you must realize that the unscrupulous judge is the devil, the father of evil.  (Luke 18:1-5)
  Jesus followed the teaching on the parable with a more descriptive meaning when He said firmly, "Believe this, God will see that justice is done to his chosen children who appeal to him day and night when there is a timely delay in answered prayers." 
   Then Jesus made a declaration that is unusual for Him.  He said, "I tell you truly, (as if to say I promise you), that the judge WILL vindicate her, seeing that justice is done for her and that it will be done speedily to get her off of his back." (Luke 18:6-7)
   Jesus closed out this parable by saying that when He came back from the dead that He hoped He would find faith in the earth. (Luke 18:8)  He died so that you might have faith in Me, the faith that comes as a gift of My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 12:9) 
   One of the valuable lessons in the parable is that when My children are praying intercessory prayers, standing in the gap between a person and the devil, it takes more than supplementary prayers of asking for a supply of resources.  When you are dealing with evil which is affecting your life or the life or a family member in some way, in that spiritual scenario of battling against evil, by praying intercessory prayers of praying in My Holy Spirit you are allowing Me to instruct My angels to fight the battle against demons in the atmosphere who refuse to give up their influence in the life of the person for whom you are praying or refuse to give up an injustice done in your life. (Ephesians 6:10-19)
   Praying in the language of My kingdom of heaven, called praying in tongues, incorporates My angels into fighting the battle against the principalities and powers of the devil in the atmosphere around you who are causing the injustice to you.  The devil does not give up easily what he has been allowed to do in your life  in some way.  Only by your getting the spiritual help of the heavenly hosts by your praying in the language of My kingdom of heaven can you win the battle with the devil who holds on firmly to what he has robbed from you.  It takes spiritual power of My Holy Spirit to successfully win battles against the devil and his works. 
   When you pray in the Holy Spirit unceasingly, as Paul said, all injustices done to you will disappear and divine justice will be done for you in answer to your intercessory prayers.  Praying in My Holy Spirit uses intercessory prayers in the language of My kingdom of heaven to incorporate My angels to battle for you against the demons who plague your life.  My Spirit pesters the demons who cause the injustices in your life, pesters them into releasing you and your family from their strongholds.  There is no other way to overcome evil works in your life other than My Holy Spirit's prayers which fight your battles for you and ushers the demons out of your life and right into hell. (Matthew 13:41-43)
   There is an earthly national language that you use in communicating with earthly people.  There is a spiritual language of My kingdom of heaven which you must use in communicating with Me and My angelic hosts who battle for you in the spiritual dimension.  In praying in My spiritual tongues you have My power to defeat all evil.  Do not neglect such a great means of salvation because it is Me speaking My solutions to all of your problems.  (Hebrews 2:2-3)
   Your Father of All Solutions

No comments: