Tuesday, June 5, 2018

KINGDOM OF LIGHT

My Dear Precious child,
    In His teachings about My kingdom of heaven coming to earth as it is in heaven in the lives of My children of promise, Jesus taught about light and how it is to be revealed to My children.  First He taught about the enlightenment that comes from hearing My wisdom.  He began by saying that no one lights a lamp and then covers it up with a bowl or puts it under a bed.  Instead, they place it where people will see it when they come into a room.  I do not hide My wisdom and insight from My children.  The devil, the enemy of My children, is the one who hides it from them. 
  Jesus said when My kingdom comes in the lives of My children that there is nothing hidden from My children that will not be revealed and there is nothing secret that will not be known and brought to the light.  In that teaching, He wanted you and My other children to know that I want to share all of My insight, My wisdom and My knowledge with My children.  I am Light and there is no darkness in Me.  I am eager, willing and excited about sharing My wisdom and insight about spiritual matters with all of My children who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness. (Luke 8:15-17)
   Jesus went on to expand the teaching about light by saying that you must take care what you hear because what you hear from Me will be increased and those who have revealed knowledge and wisdom will receive more revealed light but a person who has only a little light will lose what he or she has.  If you only hear what the doctrine of your church teaches or the narrow doctrines that religion teaches, you are in danger of losing what you have because you have not allowed My Holy Spirit to teach you My wisdom.  You have only received the narrow theories of people which are easily taken away by the devil.  (Luke 8:18) What My Holy Spirit teaches you will never be taken away by the devil because My truths are written on your heart.
   The truth in the parable of the lamp and its light is important enough that Jesus taught it again in a later lecture containing warnings.  (Luke 11:33-36)  He reiterated the truth that no one lights a lamp and hides it under a tub but instead they put it on a lamp stand so that people can see the light when they come into a room, referring to My wisdom, knowledge and insight into spiritual matters which cause you to overcome all of the evil that's in your world.  I do not hide My wisdom and insight from My children.  
   He also warned about perceived light which really is darkness.  He said that your eye is the lamp of your body and when it is sound your whole body is filled with light but if your body is diseased with false information it will be filled with darkness.  If the light in you is darkness, then you will judge people by religious and political laws, you will exclude them from your circle of acceptance and you will condemn them, making them feel guilty instead of forgiving them and lifting their egos to overflowing with My love.  
    In this teaching about being careful what you hear, Jesus was teaching a precursor to his warnings about the words of the Pharisees, Sadducees and the scribes whom He called false prophets.  He said their hypocrisy is to be guarded against by you because their words are capsules of darkness.  He said that everything that is covered will be uncovered and everything hidden will be made clear.  He went on to say that anything that you say in the dark will be heard in the daylight and anything you whisper in hidden places will be proclaimed from the housetops.  He was revealing to you that the devil tempts you to say destructive things about someone and then allows it to be repeated by people until you are brought to task for saying it.  It's the devil's scenario, tempting you to participate in darkness and then bringing the darkness to light in order to punish you. (Luke 12:1-3)
   Jesus warned you again and again about not listening to the false prophets who are religious and political leaders.  The darkness from their mouths are spoken to try to add burdens to your life instead of relieving you of burdens.  It is the words of the false prophets that bring darkness into your life, creating diseased thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions which curse your life.(Luke 11:37-51)  He said that the false prophets take away the keys to My kingdom, preventing people from entering in because they have also not entered. (Luke 11:52)  It was that accusation from Jesus that caused the Pharisees and scribes to plan an attack of asking questions from Him which would trap Jesus so that they could ruin His ministry which led to His crucifixion. (Luke 11:53-54)
   The teaching about light and darkness was taught by Jesus to enable you to know that I, by and through My Holy Spirit, bring the light of revealed wisdom into your mind because I am Light.  It was also about the devil's darkness which is espoused by the Pharisees and the scribes who were the lawyers and the keepers of the religious and political laws.  His warnings about the darkness of the false prophets is repeated over and over again in all of the teachings of Jesus Christ. 
    To succeed in life by My kingdom of heaven becoming real in your life, you must heed the warnings of My Son Jesus about the religious and political leaders who are hypocrites, cleaning the outside of their lives but the inside is corrupt and wicked. (Luke 11:37-51)  I said that they would have to answer for their actions, which they did, because they did not participate in My kingdom coming into the their lives as it is in heaven on the day of the first Pentecost and in succeeding teachings by My true prophets and disciples.  They are still left out of My kingdom by their own choices of refusing My Holy Spirit and His ministry. 
  Jesus said to you to make sure that the light in you is not darkness.  He said if your whole body is filled with light of revelation knowledge and wisdom from My Holy Spirit, you also will be Light entirely as when a lamp shines its rays on you.(Luke 11:36)  You become the reflection of My Light as you become filled with My wisdom and knowledge, which are gifts of My Holy Spirit.   
   In His teachings of the parable of  the light He was cautioning you about the devil using the scribes, the religious and political leaders to lead you astray and away from My kingdom of heaven, which the devil does through them.  If you receive revelations of wisdom and knowldge from Me, more will be given to you and you will be flooded with My light. (Luke 8:18)
    Pay heed to the parables of Jesus Christ because they contain the truths relating to My kingdom of heaven becoming manifested in your life while you live in the earth. They bring light to the darkness that was fed into you by religious and political leaders who are unenlightened themselves.
    Make sure you only hear the words of Light from My Holy Spirit so that you will also become Light in a dark world, shining the way to My kingdom. 
   Your Father of Revelation, Wisdom and Knowledge           

No comments: