Friday, June 29, 2018

BEWARE OF POISONOUS RHETORIC

My Dear Precious Child,
   From the moment when Jesus was identified as My Son, the devil put into action his plan to do away with Jesus Christ.  My children were enamored with Jesus' message of peace on earth through My kingdom of heaven coming into their lives on earth.  So the chief priests and the elders of the church planned early on that they would entice the followers of Jesus or Jesus Himself to break the laws concerning the Sabbath rest so they could accuse Him to the officials.  To some people it was easy; to others it was hard.  To some, their devotion to My Son was very impressive.  They were elated that He had healed the sick, cast out offending demons caused by generational curses and encouraged people with His positive message of My kingdom coming into the earth to bring peace and tranquility to My children.
   Knowing that the Jews, taught by the religious and political leaders, had ignored My messages to them for yeas through the prophets and had even killed the prophets, the devil used those choices of evil over good to entice the same opponents of Jesus to plan to kill Him also.  Thus was the reason for My own warning through John the Baptist and also through My Son Jesus to the Pharisees, the Sadducees, the scribes, the chief priests and the elders in the temple to repent from their sins of using religious laws to add burdens to the lives of people instead of the proper use for them of relieving their burdens.  The religious and political laws had become their gods instead of Me.  Jesus showed them the proper use for the laws, which was to relieve physical, emotional and mental burdens from people instead of using the same laws to judge and condemn people.
   Because of Jesus showing My love for people by healing on the Sabbath instead of worshiping the religious and political laws by withholding healing from them, the leaders yielded to the temptation of the devil to kill My Son just like they had killed My prophets whom I had sent to set them on the right path to freedom from the works of the devil. 
   The strong warnings from Jesus to the religious and political leaders were because of their abuse of My children through withholding the ways to salvation from the people by using strict adherance to religious and political laws.  His strong instructions to them to turn from their wicked ways, which is repentence, was to save them from the devil's rewards for doing his will in the earth which is death and destruction. 
   The strong warnings by Jesus to His followers to avoid the words of the Pharisees, Sadducees, the scribes, the chief priests and the elders of the temple were because those officials were withholding My salvation from the people in need of it and were instead spreading the devil's will in the earth, using religious and political laws to do evil works by accusing, condemning and judging people.
   My salvation had come into the world through Jesus Christ and the very people who should have furthered My works through Jesus did the opposite.  They opposed Him in every instance of His healing the sick, casting out demons and teaching about My kingdom coming into the earth. 
   The political and religious leaders accused Jesus of eating with sinners instead of inviting the law abiding citizens to eat with Him.  He told them that it's the sick who need a physician.  (Matthew 9:10-13)
   The political and religious leaders accused Jesus of casting out demons by the power of the devil when Jesus cast a dumb demon from a man, causing the man to speak. (Matthew 9:32-34)
   When the disciples of Jesus were hungry and picked corn to eat on the Sabbath, the political and religious leaders accused them of breaking the laws by working on the Sabbath.  Jesus told them that I said that I want mercy instead of sacrifice, mercy for the hungry. (Matthew 12:1-8)
    When Jesus cured a man with a withered hand, the political and religious leaders told Him that it was illegal to heal a person on the Sabbath.  Jesus told them that if their sheep fell down a well on the Sabbath, then it would be permitted by them to do good on the Sabbath, which was hypocritical of them to condemn them.  Because of the spiritual wisdom of Jesus, the leaders began to plot how to destroy Jesus, My Son who brought salvation to the world. (Matthew 12:9-14)
    Jesus perceived their plot and so He left their district, leaving behind many people who needed His ministry of salvation from the works of the devil.
     Again Jesus cast the demons out of another man who had been blind and dumb, restoring sight and speech to him.  The local Pharisees, those being the political and religious leaders, heard of it and proclaimed that He healed by the power of Beelzebub, the prince of demons. Jesus used the situation to teach them that if satan cast out satan that he has a house divided and it will fall.   Jesus said that when He cast a demon out of a person that My kingdom came upon that person. (Matthew 12:22-32)  He told them that anyone who spoke against Himself would be forgiven but no one who speaks blasphemy against My Holy Spirit can be forgiven.
    Again Jesus called the religious and political leaders a brood of vipers. He said that the words that flow from a person's mouth identifies if they harbor good or evil in their heart, saying that by a person's words he or she is justified and by the person's words he or she is condemned. (Matthew 12:33-37)  He said that the words of the Pharisees, those being the religious and political leaders, identify the evil that is in their hearts.
   So began the ministry of Jesus, My Son, sent to save the world.  The devil through the religious and political leaders did not want their kingdom of domination of people through political and religious laws to be usurped and interrupted by My kingdom of love, peace, compassion and mercy. 
   Things have not changed in your world.  People are still cursed by religious and political leaders because conflict and division is the attitude behind their loyalty to their laws and behind their behavior.  What has changed is in the lives of My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit who follow My advice and do My will in their lives, distributing love, peace, forgiveness and compassion in the earth.  They have My heaven on earth.
   Be one of those children who loves Me enough to do what I command, which is to love everyone as I love you. (John 13:34-35)
   Your Father of Love, Compassion, Peace and Forgiveness 

No comments: