Monday, June 11, 2018

CHOICE BETWEEN POSSESSIONS AND PEACE

My Dear Precious Child,
   In My parable on earthly possessions and how they are temporary, easily taken away, easily destroyed and easily stolen, Jesus told His followers to store away only spiritual things because they cannot be taken away, destroyed, deteriorate, stolen or robbed from you.  If you have placed your faith in earthly possessions, any day, at any hour, something could happen that would leave you without any possessions. However, if your wealth is in spiritual wisdom, knowledge, insight, spiritual attitudes, spiritual behavior, then your life in the earth is permanently blessed with good things. (Matthew 6:19: 20) 
   Jesus told My children to always count the cost before making any decisions.  He gave the example of a man who decided to built a tower, how he needed to sit down and figure the cost and whether he had enough financial resources to build it.  If he decided to build it and had the foundation laid but ran out of money, then onlookers would make fun of him saying that he started to build before he had resources to finish.  His reputation as a builder would be damaged. (Luke 14:28-30)
  Another part of the parable related to a king who was marching to war against another king but did not sit down and consider whether he had enough men to succeed against the armies of the other king.  If he didn't have enough men to become victorious, then the best scenario would be to send an envoy seeking peace while the opponent king's army is far off in the distance. (Luke 14:31-33)
   The lessons to be learned in the parable are that My children must always assess whether their lives will be better if they choose to enter into unity with Me, being born of My Spirit and being baptized in My Holy Spirit, or whether they will be better off remaining fruitful in curses but unfruitful in blessings and good things.  In every instance, if the person chooses to unify with Me, he or she leaves behind curses, worries, failures, sins, iniquities, transgressions and the consequences of those actions.  In uniting with Me, his or her life will be blessed abundantly by being a child in My kingdom of heaven with the same power and peace as Jesus Christ in their lives.  The choice is not even comparable in any way.  Earthly possession never give the freedom, love, satisfaction, peace and joy that My Holy Spirit to My children.
   Earthly possessions, even earthly wealth, is always temporary, subject to the devil's works of destruction.  I asked what good is it if you gain the whole world and lose your soul? (Luke 9:23-25)  My kingdom promises the wisdom, the knowledge, the insight, the solutions, the training, the tutoring, the thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions which attract prosperity to you in every way, plus spending eternity with Me in My heaven.  I give to My children of promise the keys to bringing My heavenly kingdom to their lives while they live in the earth when they choose by kingdom of heaven over their earthly lives which includes possessions that deteriorate and pass away.  In uniting with My kingdom of heaven, My spiritual possessions never end.  They continue into eternity. Spiritual possessions attract earthly possessions which lead to prosperity in body, soul and spirit, but earthly possessions never supplant spiritual possessions which lead to peace for your soul.  
   My rewards to My children are unspeakable joy, peace that passes understanding, goodness, kindness, unconditional love, endless mercy, enduring patience and I even give to you My faith which moves demonic mountains out of your life.  The greatest treasure that I give to you is My Holy Spirit who becomes your tutor, your advocate, your counselor, your strength, your victory over all evil and in Him you have access to all of My intelligent and wise strategies. 
   When you count the cost of accepting the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for your sins and when you seek My kingdom of heaven, you receive My righteousness.  You become white as snow, pure and forgiven.  I give to you My very own righteousness and you are no longer condemned and guilt ridden.
   It's worth the price of giving up all of the possession to which you might cling.  They are all temporary, anyway.  What I have for you are spiritual, heavenly, celestial and they never end.   They only increase in stability and security, even when earthly devastation affects other people.  My children remain stable, always abounding in love and peace. (Luke 6:48) 
   In this parable the insight from Jesus relating to the choice between earthly possessions and My heavenly possessions makes the choice easy and very clear.  Accepting My kingdom is non-debateable.   I am Love and those people who choose to exist in the earth motivated and immersed in My kingdom are abundantly blessed. 
   Your Heavenly Father of Love Whose Kingdom Never Ends

No comments: