Sunday, June 10, 2018

THE PARABLE OF HUMAN EXCUSES

My Dear Precious Child,
  When Jesus was talking about My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children in the earth to improve their lives on earth, a man proclaimed that the people are blessed who come to the banquet of the kingdom of God.  Jesus expanded the man's revelation and told a parable about the people who are invited but do not come, revealing the truth that it is the choice of people to join in with My kingdom coming on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  In the parable Jesus taught that there was a man who was having a great banquet and sent his servants out with invitations to a large number of people.  One person sent regrets and said that he had just purchased a large section of land and he had to go see it.  Another person replied that he had just bought some oxen and needed to go try them out.  Still another person gave the excuse that he had just gotten married and couldn't attend the banquet. 
   The servants returned to the master and told him about all of the excuses.  The master decided that he would just invite the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame and so he sent his servants with invitations to people with a need.  Those people had no possession which would require their responsibility and they were free to come to the banquet. 
   After giving invitations to the people in need, the servants returned to the master and told him that they had given out all of the invitations but there was still room for more people.  The master instructed the servants to go into the streets and entice people to come to the banquet to make sure the room was full because there was plenty to eat and drink.  He also proclaimed that those who had refused his earlier invitations would never taste of his banquet.  (Luke 14:15-24)
   Jesus had described perfectly His ministry and also the ministry of the Holy Spirit which would usher My kingdom of heaven into My children who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness.  The religious and political leaders rejected His invitation to join with Him in enjoying My kingdom on earth so they refused to enjoy My kingdom and its blessings.  There were also people who heard the teachings of Jesus but they were tied to the responsibilities of their possessions and chose not to accept My invitation to come and enter into My kingdom of heaven through being baptized in My Holy Spirit.
   Jesus spoke particularly about total attachment to your earthly father, mother, wife, husband, children, brothers, sisters and, yes, even your own earthly life.   He said that people who cannot detach themselves from primary loyalty to earthly people or things cannot be His disciples.   He said that you must be able to pick up your cross and follow Him, being His loyal disciple.  (Luke 14:25-27)  He was mirroring His own efforts to detach Himself from his own earthly parents, brothers and sisters when they tried to get his attention, requiring that He come into fellowship with them instead of teaching so often and ministering so often. (Matthew 12:46-50)  In replying to being questioned about not being devoted to his eartly family, Jesus replied that the people who do My will are His real family.  In other words, My children who are born of My Spirit and devotd to My kingdom of heaven are My real family.
   In this parable Jesus was teaching many truths; one being that total responsibility to earthly people or possession can rob you of being supernaturally blessed by My Holy Spirit because you become double minded with one foot in My heaven and the other foot in the earth, being torn between complete loyalty to both.  It's impossible.  Jesus said unless you detach yourself from complete loyalty to everybody and everything in the earth, you cannot inherit all of the benefits of My kingdom of heaven coming to live in you in your life in the earth. 
   The second truth in the parable is when you detach yourself emotionally from earthly things and people, you become filled with righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.  Old burdens are gone, old responsibilities are given to Me, old earthly problems are quickly and supernaturally solved, and you become witnesses of My love and peace in the earth.  When you become testimonies of My righteousness, peace and joy, your earthly families will see your good works and glorify Me, wanting to have what you have, which is a Father/child relationship with Me, the Father of My kingdom of heaven.  (Matthew 5:16)  They will want what you have, kindness, peace and joy, and seek Me for themselves.   You will have lost nothing in giving up devotion to earthly things and instead you will have gained everything you ever desired.
   Also another truth is that parable is that you cannot bring old religious laws into our relationship in My kingdom of heaven.  They aren't the same thing.  Religious laws are of the flesh and bring death. Those laws bring bondage to the devil's works. (Romans 7:5-6)  However, devotion to My Holy Spirit brings liberty from all temptations, sins, transgressions and iniquities.  Being devoted to religious laws will pollute My kingdom of heaven in you and you will never be victorious over evil.  (Luke 16:13)
   The rewards to living in My kingdom of heaven while in the earth are far above anything that you can ever think or imagine because when My Holy Spirit lives in you and I manifest Myself to you, I give to you My wisdom, knowledge and insight into everything so that you will inherit My righteousness, peace and joy. (Romans 14:17) There are huge rewards for you when you choose My life and choose doing My will in the earth, which is loving everyone, bringing peace to every situation, plus doing all good and kind actions to others. 
   Nothing of the earth can give to you unconditional love and peace that passes all human understanding.  Only by My kingdom of heaven coming into your life in the person of My Holy Spirit, causing you to be born of My Spirit and totally immersed in My Holy Spirit, can you find unconditional love and complete peace for your mind and have peace and joy sustained in your life on earth.  I promised it, Jesus taught it and died for it, and My Holy Spirit accomplishes it in your life on earth.  It's up to My children to choose to partake of My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth. (Matthew 6:10)
   Your Loving and Peaceful Heavenly Father

No comments: