Monday, June 25, 2018

KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOW

My Dear Precious Child,
   I said that it's My good pleasure to give you My kingdom.  (Luke 12:32)
   I also said that My kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.(Romans 14:17)
   Jesus Christ preached only the coming of My kingdom into the earth in My children who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness. (Matthew 6:33)
   My kingdom of heaven comes to live in My children when they are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  There is no other way. (John 3:5)
   Jesus went from city to city healing the sick, casting out demons and preaching the good news of My Kingdom of God coming to live in My children. (Matthew 4:23: Matthew 9:35)
   After the ascension of Jesus Christ into heaven, his disciples went about preaching the good news of My kingdom. (Acts 8:12; Acts 20:25; Acts28:31)
   There was not anything that Jesus and His disciples taught that was not related to My kingdom coming into the lives of My children while they live in the earth, fulfilling the prayer that Jesus taught the disciples to pray.  (Matthew 6:10)
    Being born of My Spirit, called being born again, is only part of the good news.  The full good news is also being baptized in My Holy Spirit because the power of My Holy Spirit overcomes all evil that is in the earth and gives to My children the ability to spread My good news in the earth.  The disciples of Jesus were born of My Spirit immediately after He was raised from the dead.  (John 20:21-23)  Yet, He told them to wait for My promise, which is that they would be endued with My power from on high.  (Luke 24:49) Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4) 
    It is only with the power of My Holy Spirit of being baptized in My Spirit that My children can become like Me in character, changed into My image in the earth, which causes them to be witnesses of My character, My power and My Love.   Jesus knew this truth because, even though He was created when My Spirit overshadowed His mother Mary and made My Spirit His natural bloodline, He still needed to be baptized in My Holy Spirit before He could defeat the works of the devil in the earth.  He did not have the power over evil that is necessary until He was baptized in My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 3:13-17)
   So is it with My other children, the ones who seek Me, My kingdom and My righteousness,  My kingdom comes into them and surrounds them in their lives on earth, giving them My power and My abilities to defeat the works of the devil in the earth, just like Jesus did.  (I John 3:8)  Without being baptized in My Holy Spirit, there is no victory over the devil.  When My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit, in their lives My kingdom comes on earth as it is in heaven, giving them power over the devil and restoring to them dominion over everything in the earth. They begin to pray the spiritual language of My kingdom of heaven which allows Me to give their angels instructions on how to facilitate the dominion of My children in the earth. (Hebrews 1: 7 and 14) My kingdom of God actually comes to earth as it is in My heaven when a child of Mine is baptized in My Holy Spirit.
   In teaching about My Spirit coming to live in My children, ushering into their lives My kingdom of heaven, My Spirit spoke My words through Jesus and told His disciples what to expect when My kingdom comes into their lives, their lives and the lives of My other children.   Jesus glorified the works of My Holy Spirit who would come into their lives when My kingdom enters their lives.  He said that greater works would be done by My children when My kingdom came into their lives as they are baptized in My Holy Spirit. (John 5:20)
   My children fail to realize that My Holy Spirit is the part of My personality who ushers My kingdom into your life.  Jesus said that He is your counselor, your advocate, your wisdom, your strength, your power source, your tutor and your revealer of My truth.  My Holy Spirit was in Jesus and He is in Me.  We are one, just as you and I are one. 
   Jesus taught you about My glorious plan to bring My kingdom of heaven into your life on earth, giving you power over all evil and giving you access to all of My wisdom and knowledge so that you can escape the evil that is still in the world.  When My kingdom of heaven resides in your life in the person of My Holy Spirit, you have access to all of My righteousness, peace and joy.
    Do not allow the devil to blind you any longer to what you have in your life when you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit.  You have all of My kingdom of heaven at your disposal.  You don't have to wait until Jesus comes again back to earth.  He already did.  He successfully accomplished the feat set before Him perfectly the first time. (Romans 10:1-11)  He came back many times after His resurrection from the dead, showing Himself to many people.  He came back again on the day of the first Pentecost when He came in the person of My Holy Spirit.  He lived in Jesus when He was in the earth and He comes back in My children who have been born again.  His resurrected body is seated with Me in heaven, but His power source is in you if you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. He lives in the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit, just like I lived in the earth in Jesus Christ. Jesus said that anyone that saw Him saw Me. 
   My children must give honor and glory to My Holy Spirit.  He doesn't speak words from His own will.  He only speaks My will and teaches My will to My children in the earth.  He feeds My words into your thoughts and in your memory, so that you will not yield to the devil.  He teaches you how to avoid evil in the world and how to do My will in the earth which allows you to enjoy all of the benefits of My kingdom coming to live in you in the earth.
   All of the parables that Jesus taught related to My kingdom of heaven becoming real in your life.  My kingdom of God is resident in your life on earth if you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit.  You need only to hear His voice and obey His voice to have heaven on earth,  (Hebrews 3:6-12)
   Your Father of Perfect Plans 

No comments: